Thread: HELP!! Earliest CD where DR agreed to do BT??

Default HELP!! Earliest CD where DR agreed to do BT??

Hello ladies,

What's the earliest cycle day that your DR agreed to do a Blood Test to confirm a pregnancy for you?

Obviously any time after AF is due - but what about days before AF is due? I'm at CD 24 on an average cycle length of 26 days, ie 12 DPO.

Don't want to look like a nutter when I lob up to the drs with a handful of HPTs all with nearly invisible lines on them....!! HELP!!!
    Last edited by AnyDream; January 8th, 2007 at 06:34 AM.

I had a BT at 10DPO a few months ago & the Dr said it would absolutely be picked up. The reason was because I had to get an xray for a soccer injury, so I'm not sure what they'd do otherwise.

i don't think it should be a prob- you could say you want it to make sure. If he's a nice doctor he shoud do it.
    Have you bought one of those digital tests?? maybe that might help you ? PLUS theres only a line when HGC is picked up- so you muct be UTD if they keep coming up- dont feel bad!!

HTH

Thanks ladies, I'll just have to wait. I have an appt on Wed when AF is officially due, shouldn't have to much trouble convincing the dr...

good luck on wednesday Marydean!