Thread: Help please!!

Default Help please!!

Hi gals,

I am currently 15 days past ovulation, i did a HPT on 12 days past and got a faint positive, and also got faint positives on day 13 and 14 using First response, i did test at different times. So I went to see a doctor and he got 2 negatives (testing at about 6pm). I was sooo upset, i went home and tested again last night and got a very faint positive.(30 minutes after doctors test), but lighter then day 13 and 14.

I have now done a test this morning (FMU) and it is darker then all the previous ones i have done.

So do you think i am pregnant??

I am so dissapointed with my GP, i was so upset that i forgot to ask for a blood test... and i really dont want to go back there now. He just made me feel stuiped.

I would say you are pregnant, congrats!
    I to had trouble with the the doctors PT.
    I had done 3 at home so I had just asked for a BT when his come up negative.
    I do rememeber someone saying once that the test from the shop are more sensitive then the doctors ones.

Hey Sammy,

Any line is a sign that you are possibly pregnant.....i know you don't want to go back to your GP, but i think a blood test would be the best way to put your mind at ease (either way) - is there another doc you could go to?? - When i fell pregnant with DD the first 3 hpt's i did had very very faint lines and even at the docs it was faint so he sent me for blood test which came back 100% positive! - Dont feel stupid at all, just ask for the blood test (from your GP or another doc) which will give you the answer either way

Well i went to see another doctor, and it came up negative again (they used the same test as the doc i saw yesterday). Now i have had a blood test done, which i wil get the result for 2morrow. Al this waiting and testing is driving me mad!!!

Thanks ladies anyways

for a BFP for you Sammy!

for a BFP for you!!!

Congrats
    i have a suspicious feeling it'll be positive, I had done 5 hpt and gotten all BFP but went to the doc as I had mild cramping and spotting, his was neg, he told me I had prob miscarried, which upset me alot, but I did another test at home, straight after and it was positive again. Anyway I ended up seeing my normal doc and he did tests and it came back as BFP. The tests that the doc use aren't as sensitive as the store bought ones.

hope you get a bfp sweetie

let us know how you get on ok!!!

we are all praying for you

Hi Sammy,I would pretty much bet that you are pg,hun........

My last pg,home tester was so faint that my GP,said no,but I was sure I was,but had the bloods done too,& yes it came back BFP....Good Luck

How'd you go Sammy?????

did u get the

Jo
    x

Hi girls

Thank you so much for the suuport....

Yes bloods came back positive, the nurse told me it was meant to be between 0 and 50 and it was 41...............which is very good. But i thought i was supposed to be between 5 and 400. Anyone know the difference??

I had some dull aches yesteday but today seem to be fine.
    But the bad news is i have been addicted to testing!!! Does anyone know if the line is supposed to get darker, i have been using First reposne early detection, i get a very visible line but its not getting darker... i read somewhere that the line is supposed to get darker......i have become obsessed!!!!

I was never this paranoid and axious with the first one, i only ever did one test.

I wish i could just relax and enjoy it.

Yaaay Sammy congrats on the - as for the line getting darker, i did 10 tests (yes im a freak!) with DD and even at 7 months pregnant the line although VERY noticeable was always a little bit lighter than the control line - so i dont think thats and indication of anything odd - Congrats again!!

Thanks for that, im a little more relaxed now...........i reckon i have done about 20 tests in the past 4 days......going crazy!!