Thread: Help Please?? Pregnant? Implantation???

ej48 Guest

Exclamation Help Please?? Pregnant? Implantation???

Hi all,
    I joined this site last week when i was starting to get sore boobs and i was really tired. We have been trying for 3 months and my cycles on time. After my period being 4 days late i was thinking i could be pregnant but had a negative preg test. Sun morn i woke up to have some bleeding, i usually have very painful heavy periods because i have endometriosis, but i had no pain and not much bleeding. It was fresh blood but only for a few pads or so, Mostly also full of fluid.I noticed some little chunks of blood. This went on only for a few hours then it went away, i noticed that it had become spotting on monday. Nothing mon afternoon or tuesday, just a brown/pinkish discharge when i wiped after the toilet until wed. Sorry for all the details !!! Could this have been implantation bleeding?? I took a test yesterday and today but it came up neg.....nothing there. Could i be pregnant?????? When should i test is it to early????

AHHHHHHHH..........

Cheers,
    Emily

Married 4th Feb 06 to Husband Daniel
    Endo Diagnosed April 2002

Sexual Assult- but still my angel- May 2002 14 weeks
    Our little angel 6 weeks Aug 06
    Last edited by ej48; January 4th, 2007 at 08:21 PM.

Um i would say your not preg.. With the bleeding type you had if it was spotting i would say yeah.... Sorry hopefully im wrong im no expert... Maybe you could wait and see what happens over the weekend and maybe go and see a dr next week if still no period and neg tests good luck.... Your welcome to join the 1-6 mth TTC there are some great girls in there.. On being to early or not.. As your period is 4 days late i would say it should show up..

Hi Emily, sorry i cannot be much help , just wanted to let you know i was thinking off you. The Doctor might be a good place to start. All the best.

Default Keep in touch

Hi Emily , Hows it all going?

Hey Emily, i hope things have improved or you now have a definate answer as to what was going on.