Thread: Help, really gross (way TMI probably)

Unhappy Help, really gross (way TMI probably)

Please, does anyone know what this is?? I have been picking my brain as to what's wrong or different but can't figure it out.

It's been a few days since ovulation and after bding yesterday I have been having this really yucky discharge!:eek:
    It doesn't smell, but it's really lumpy and sort of a off-white, brown-orangy (very bleak) colour.
    It doesn't itch or anything.
    What can this be? I haven't done anything different than I usually do (or eat or whatever) and neither has my hubby.

Can anyone help me out??

Thanks heaps

I'm am sooo not an expert - but if you are really concerned about it I would see your GP.
    I can't really offer any other suggestion sorry!

Hi bbwish,
    I am not a TCC buddy and I donít want to get your hopes up in the wrong way but I was getting a really yucky discharge and it was rather stinky, much different to the 'usual' discharge... I went to the doc and she did a pregnancy test and it came up negative..... so then she did a few tests for the most horrible things like gonnaria, Chlamydia and a few other charming things.... when I went back to get the results I was a week late for my period and did a test to find that i was pregnant!!!

So it was in fact the mucus forming the mucus plug!
    I then had some pretty bad cramping for a few weeks and the doc told me that was just my little man attaching himself to the walls of the uterus

So I really hope that is the case for you!! If not, forgive my foot in mouth

Wow, that's amazing.
    It can't be an std as we both are very monogamous and too busy to think of anything else except getting our house ready (we just bought a house and are busy moving in.

I think I o-ed on Friday.
    Isn't it rather early to get some signes? I feel a bit yucky to do, but that might be because I am rather nervous about the discharge.
    Was it lumpy with you? I have never had this before, tho I do have a fair amount of discharge but clear or white and watery normally (sorry for being so honest)

AF is due in a week and a half. I am so hoping that this is what you had!!

I know!! I was pretty shocked... when she said we will eliminate those things I was like... but but but I am engaged to be married! ...... she said just to eliminate them, so I thought ok. She also did general infection tests just to be sure.

When I had that initial appointment I would have been about 1.5 weeks pregnant... if that maybe but thatís how long the discharge had been there....... I then went interstate to surprise my mum for her 50th bday and didnít go back to the doc for about 2.5 weeks. I hadnít heard from them but just wanted to be sure and follow up with them as it had sort of subsided but not completely....
    Thatís when I did the test and found that I was pregnant!! ... I was about 5 days late for my period that day and about 4 weeks pregnant!!!

It was a funny yellowy brown mucus at first.. a bit thicker and darker than the usual discharge and then it started to turn like a thick white-ish colour when I went back to the doc and did the positive pregnancy test. Not long after it went away

I REALLY hope this is the case for you!!!!! Again please forgive my foot in mouth if not.

Thanks Kitty!
    Of course I won't hold it against you.

If I indeed o-ed on friday, then conception should be on that day as well as we bd on thursday night. That would make me about 2 weeks pregnant (starting from the first day of my last period)
    So it could be possible.
    Did you have a funny feeling in your throat?

Any extra info would really help. I do have a lot of (mild) cramping, but that started as soon as AF was finished.
    BTW thanks for being so honest and helpfull!
    Will keep you posted!

Yeah i was thinking along the same lines might have been a small implant bleed mixing with the mucus fingers crossed..

Hi Bbwish
    You know now that you mention it I did have a little bit of a funny feeling in my throat because my glands came up in my throat.... I thought I might have been getting sick and that is when we thought it could be an infection down stairs with all that funny discharge.....
    OH I really really hope this is the case for you bbwish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY NOT INFECTION!! HE HE HE
    ALL MY LOVE AND BEST WISHES ARE COMING YOUR WAY!!!
    some babydust love and wishes!!!

hehehe

XXOOXXOO

Well it could simply be discharge. However as it occured after ovulation it could be implantation of a fertilised egg.

Good luck!

Thanks guys for all the help!

Kitty, it sounds so similar to what you had!! Luckily, the lumps are gone but there is still heaps of it.
    Thanks for for me!

I will let you know! You've been great!

hey bbwish
    I really hope this is it for you!!!!!!!
    I will be watching this spot to find out how you went

All of my wishes and

xxxooo:biggrin:

bbwish: how many dpo are you? I'm having the same clumpy CM at the moment (but it's just white, not coloured). I'm 4dpo and I'm hoping that's a good sign!!
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hey Doza,

I am now 5dpo (i think, not really sure but I think I o-ed on Friday).
    Thank God the clots/lumps are gone now, but I really feel both sides of my uterus now and a lump in my troat.
    It's uncomfortable when I sit and bent over forward (ykwim? I am Dutch my English isnt 100%)

Good luck and lets keep each other posted hey?
    I can test as from sat 20 jan

Hey Doza.
    So hoping you get a !!! When can you start testing??? for all you lovely ladies TTC-ing. I hope its a good month for you.

Thanks lollylegs!
    bbwish: I was going to try to hold out with testing until Sat 20th as well! Unless of course, I start getting some "different" symptoms this month, I may not be able to wait that long! I hope we both get our BFP this month!

Well, after giving me some hope, unfortunately AF arrived. 2 days late!

Hopefully next month she'll stay the hell away! lol