Thread: help what the? (maybe tmi)

Question help what the? (maybe tmi)

ok so Af was due on the 13th and didn't come till the 15th... then yesterday afternoon (the 16th) when i went to the loo i turned around to flush it and i saw something that i have never seen before... it was kinda like this white ball with a few pink flecks on the outside.... am i misscarying? or was the egg fertilized and just didn't implant or is this just something normal that i have just failed to notice all these years? please help me if u know what this is because i am stressing out majorly...

I don't know too much about it, but I wouldn't think you could see an egg as it is usually microscopic. Once it implants, it then looks like blood cells. It may have been some toilet paper that hanged around in there and you got some blood on it from AF? Try not to worry too much.

it was just really strange thats all it could have been anything AF seems to be stopping now too and its only the 3rd day which is strange for me... there wasn't any blood on it either so i guess that kinda rules out ir coming from me as i had af bleeding at the time ughh i just get so paranoid and i really don't know much about my body and what is normal... hopefully i can just stop stressing and will concieve a healthy happy bubba some time real soon...

Hey noni

I know it is easier said than done but you have got to try and stop stressing. The only think that we can do is make sure we BD on our most fertile days and then the rest is really up to our body and if you are stressing, then your body is stressing too and an egg may not implant.. What helped me a lot this cycle was positive thinking cause it will happen once everything in your body is ready. And I made sure I stayed positive for whatever outcome I got.. whether is was a visit from AF or a bfp..

Good luck

Hi - if you are really worried by it I'd make a visit to my Dr or Ob and ask them. At least that will settle your mind:-)
    I know how easy it is to stress while pregnant and about the constant checks when going to the loo as too!
    I hope by the time you read this you aren't as worried...

Sorry noni, I've got pregnancy on the brain! Or maybe thats a sign that you will be :-) Yep sounds good to me,lol.

lol ta hindonly lol i just finished my ttc cycle 1 af looks like she is ending today or tmw so maybe this is our month then lol i will take that as a preminition from u and stay positive.... btw i have stopped stressing probably was just something to do with ttc cause it was my first cycle ever ttc...

Hi Noni,

My friend experienced something similar - just at the beginning of when she was pregnant. She said a plug-like thing came out and that you'd definately notice it. Have you been to the doctor or done another PG test?

Glad to hear you're relaxing. Our bodies can be a bit funny sometimes

thats interesting i have almost just finished af though and it was normal af do u think i still could be? i dnt feel pg...

Emma - I so have to agree with you on becoming more aware of your body etc!! Too true...

i think thats what it just paying sooooo much attention to every little detail now lol i am in ttc cycle 2 now and feeling well semi positive atleast lol i am not one thats great with positivity but hey i am trying lol...