Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I stop from testing too early?

Hi all,
    A BFN today at 11DPO, too early I know. Symptoms are diminishing. I think i'm out for this month...

Aww Georgi - you didn't hold out! hehe. I know how hard it is. Chin up, it could still be too early.. I had a bfn on day 12 with Tallon, but bfp on day 14. Like I said earlier, I have very few symptoms in my TWW. The only thing would be a few early nights coz of tiredness. Are you charting as well? If so, how are your temps?

Dont think i will ever test early again, at 10dpo got pos test then by 13dpo got neg , was so sad ,next time i will wait , nothing worse than getting your hopes up .

I have definately learnt from this. It really sucks.

Thanks Liz, your words help. Yeah I'm temping but yesterday I was out of routine and took my temp hours after I usually do (& after BDing) but today was an hour later and still up there. AF is not due to Wednesday though.

I'm just waiting till Wednesday and we'll see. I'm not guessing anymore. I'm feeling really sensitive at the moment which is far from my usual personality. I seem to be crying at the drop of a hat. I know that's another AF symptom but normally I get it the day before.

Bettyboop why do you think you got a pos then a neg? I don't understand how that happens?

It might have been a chemical pregnancy, i had most symptoms then they went. I felt so disappointed, would have rather not known.

Oh how awful. When was this?

was last week.even though i thought i was preg for a few days it still hurts, i already have little angles and it brought back lots of memories.

Oh babe, that's awful. I hope your ok. I bet it hurt. I'm sure it must be your time soon. Keep positive. I will never test early again after hearing that.

A big for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12