Thread: How early did you get a positive on a test?

Default How early did you get a positive on a test?

I have only ever tested after my due date, because hubby says that it would be a waste doing it beforehand, hmph, what would he know, lol. So i was just wondering, how many of you tested before Af was due and did you get a positive or did that not come until after AF was due. Ive had sore boobs for about a week now, and i am thinking this may be our month, but then i think that every month and always end up disappointed. I know all you ladies know how i feel
    Chrissy

The earliest was 8 dpo for me. It was feint but very there. I was definitely pregnant!
    I hope too that this is your month...

Hey Chrissy

I tested on 8 dpo and got a BFN I was then bored on the arvo of 9dpo and thought, hey I am going to do a test! And there was an extremly faint line, if you didnt look properly you would have missed it! So I told myself I was just imagining it there because I wanted it so much. I then tested on morning of 10dpo, I did 2 tests that morning from different brands. One brand barely showed the line, but it was there and the other showed the line, just a lil bit darker. My darkest +ve was on 12dpo when AF would have been due..

So pretty much it all depends on how much pregnancy hormones you have running through you. When are you due for AF?

I tested on 10DPO and had a pretty feint positive, but still definately a positive. This would have been the day of or the day after I would have expected AF.

some tests are really sensitive and say they can detect pregnancy hormone before your missed period. i used one of those tests.

Thanks guys. AF is due on Monday. I think i will wait until monday and test Please please please let it be positive

good luck on monday!

malimum Guest

GL with testing on Monday, hope u get a .....let us know the outcome.

I tested 10 & 12 dpo and it was negative both times, then got a positive result 14 dpo - the day AF was due. Good luck! I think it's much more likely to be a +ve result on the day your period is due...

Mine was 10 DPO faint line - I went into physco'sville and ended up doing 10 tests - i just wasnt convinced.. But hehehehehe they were all correct..

Are you charting ?
    Last edited by meegm; November 17th, 2006 at 10:23 AM.

With my last pregnancy I tested at 10 dpo and got a BFN, and again at 11dpo and got a BFP. That was about 3 days before AF was due.
    Good luck

with Charlie I tested on 8DPO but got a BFN - I was too scared to do it the next day but DH made me and i got a very faint line

I did an early test and came up with a really faint line, it wasn't possible to really tell. Then I did a test the day AF was due and got a positive. Good luck!!

OK thanks so much ladies

No meegm, i havent started charting or anything, it all looks so confusing, haha. I will test on monday and will definatly let you all know how we go

chrissy