Thread: How early did you get sore breasts?

Default How early did you get sore breasts?

Af is not due until next Monday, but for the last couple of days i have had sore boobs. This is our 11th month of trying and im just wondering if it is too early to be having sore boobs, and if they are sore because of something else. Would love to know how early you all had this or whether or not you even had sore boobs. Thanks ladies

Hi Chrissy,

I had sore boobs early on in my TWW and then they stopped hurting. There are a lot of ladies on here that got sore boobs real early, just really depends on you body.

I had sore bbs after my AF due date. Though it did come and go.

I had really sore bbs quite a few days before my AF due date (different sore to PMS sore). I also had a couple of bouts of heartburn which I had never experienced before.

Keeping fingers crossed for you!!

I had sore bbs from a week before AF was due, however that is often the case for me (PMT) - sorry that's not the clear answer you wanted, is it? Best of luck for a
    :-)

Thanks so much guys, sounding good so far. But i havent had any other symptoms. I know with our daughter, i had a lot of heartburn, nausea, feeling faint, so i guess im just expecting this one to be the same. Oh well fingers crossed

I didnt really have sore boobs early on, but they did feel a bit different to usual.