Thread: How Far

*Kristee* Guest

Red face How Far

Hey girls,
    was just wondering how many dpo you were before you got a ????
    As ff is saying i have a high chance and have a triphasic (sp?) pattern which could be implantation but i did a test this morning and got a BFN.
    So i guess i am just grasping at straws....and AF is due on Saturday.

TIA

Babushka Doll Guest

Hi Kristee - I used FF for a month or so and just knew that what it was telling me wasn't right IYKWIM? It was telling me that I ovulated on Day 18! So i started using Ovunow Predictors and found that I ovulated on Day 12! I tested on DPO 9 and got the feintest of feint lines, they just kept getting darker as the days went on...

Good Luck and remember your body knows best!

I tested on 10DPO and got a really feint test line. I think it was the day after or the day I was expecting to get AF.

I first tested 9dpo and got a faint positive then...the results kept getting stronger after that

I did a test at 11 dpo(sat) and got -ve but got a BFP on 15dpo(tues) ff had told me to test the following sat .. Good luck maybe leave it a few days and wait and see..

I had triphasic patterns every single cycle and found that I would get my hopes up if I paid too much attention to FF. When I spoke to my new FS he told me to throw away charts and go by the OPKs and cervical signs alone.

Im hoping though that you have had success!