Thread: How many days after o are you sure you felt implantaion?

Default How many days after o are you sure you felt implantaion?

This has probbaly been covered elswhere but am new here so I apologise if its a repeat question.
    I was wondering what is the earliest anybody felt that they had implantaion? does it always involve bleeding or spotting and does it involve a lot of pressure in the pelvic region almost like you bladder is to full and you dont want to press down on it?
    Thanks

Welcome to BB India44! Like Fletch, I never felt implantation, or had bleeding, but I know plenty of girls on here have, so someone should be able to help you out! GL

Thanks for the replies. Is obvisouly so different for everybody. I had the most unusual day yesterday. Pushing down on my pelvic area like I had to go to the loo but didnt,odd cramping. sore bobs, threw up last night ( tmi sorry) slightest spot of blood on my undies last night and general spin in the head.
    I was begining to think maybe I am just reading way too much and having imaginary symptoms but yesterday was very different.

India, that sounds very much like my day last Friday. I felt off all day, had dizzy spells, was ridiculously tired and had sore bbs. I tested Friday night (stupid, not using FMU) and got a BFN, but on Sunday I tested again and got a

How many DPO are you?

I am only 7 dpo today. I worried I will become a poas addict though *L* thats the trouble when you buy them in bulk you think oh what the heck I'l just test anyway.

I never felt implantation either - but it does sound good for u. Will be keeping everything crossed for u - and keep us informed

India are you charting your temps? That was another sign with me, my temps are really high at the moment.

Thanks for the wishes..nope am not charting temps..was enough for me to remember to poas at the right time each day I just know I would forget to do the temp thing. MIght think about it if things dont happen after a while though.