thread: how many dpo to your bfp?

May 2007
    Perth

how many dpo to your bfp?

Hi all, I know this must have been done a million times but here goes....

My DS has just turned one. He was an IVF bub conceived on our second cycle. I had age-related issue with a VERY high FSH (though it was normal for my two IVF cycles).

I have been pregnant before (naturally and accidentally) about 8 years ago, but that pregnancy did not proceed beyond 5 weeks.

I am still BF, but mostly just twice daily with the occasional nighttime feed (I work shifts three times a week, and DS often wakes when I get home-> I feed him and it relaxes me too.)

In about 3 weeks I am booked to see my FS about TTC #2 with our snowbubs. We are not actively TTC nor are we trying not to. I am not charting. We would have DTD approximately 1-2 days prior to ovulation (based on my CM).

I am now 5 days overdue on AF. This would be the third (or fourth?) one since they started again. They have been regular since starting again a 28 days give or take a day.

I did a HPT yesterday and one today. Both were officially negative (though if I stared at them long enough I could have convinced myself LOL).

I dont have symptoms other than some slightly increased afternoon fatigue and occasional nausea, but in all honesty I get them a bit anyway.

So I know that it might just be my cylce getting sorted, know that I might be ovulating late or even (horrors!) truly starting the menopause, but does anyone think I could be UTD?

Anyone had a 'late' positive HPT?

May 2007
    Perth

Sigh... question got answered for me. AF came at 8pm last night

Jan 2008
    Country Victoria

I am so sorry to hear this .

Pray for you to get your BFP soon .

Sep 2008
    Melbourne

I'm sorry the evil AF showed up Drbee. Big for you, and hoping to see your pregnancy announcement real soon!