Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many months second time

Heather i was on the pill for 10yrs.When i stopped it took me 4 months to concieve DD.I was temping and charting too. I am currently pregnant and i fell pregnant straightaway as soon as i finished the minipill and had 1 period. I am very lucky and feel abit guilty at how lucky i am.

*~Nett~* Guest

It took us 2 years including a1 m/c (after 12mnths) & a start at IVF to fall pregnant (naturally) with our DD & it was first time lucky with this one ... go figure! I'm still trying to work out how it that can happen

knico Guest

Default 2nd time around

Hi Heather.

It took us 18 months with our first and straight away with our second, which was a wonderful suprise!Even though hyperemesis set in and kept me in hospital for five months!!
    I wish you all the very best!!

Kate

Thanks guys, your replies mean so much to me. It really is such an individual thing isnt it???? Im finding it quite amusing actually as i thought that second time around i wouldnt obsess so much and that it would just happen, im only on the second month of trying so no real complaints as yet but OMG am i obsessed. It makes the TWW so much longer......

This is a great question Heather.
    I took no time with first baby but we are still trying with baby 2. Even though it has only been a couple of months I thought it would be easy as we fell so quickly with Marnie.
    I am still breastfeeding so figure this may have something to do with it and my periods are irregular.
    Good Luck!

this has certainly been interesting reading. I fell on the second cycle with DD - not temping or anything - just went off the pill and "bonked like bunnies"! I was expecting it to be just as easy the second time around, but I am in my 9th month TTC #2 - i wasn't ovulating (no one seems to know why) and am now on clomid. It doesn't help when people say "well at least you have one"

oh sportychick - hugs to you. I hope you get that BFP really really soon!! I hate it with a passion when people say that at least we have one! I understand that we are really lucky to have our bubs but doesnt make it any easier does it???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12