Thread: How soon is too soon?

Default How soon is too soon?

Hi girls,
    Hoping you can give me some advise or patience...lol. how soon can i test. My af is due to rock up on tuesday;valentines day. I'm 7days past ovulation. Dying to test. Do i need to wait till i'm late? Whats a good preg test to use? :-k :-k [-o< The waiting is such a shocker!!!

Pauline

Moving this to Conception General Discussion.

Thanks Emma,

And may i say a huge big fat CONGRATULATIONS on your delightful news. Thats fantastic,you must be so happy and proud. I reckon when you actually c those tiny little bfp stripes-it makes you feel really clever. I bet dh is stoked. \/ Wishing you the bestest happiest and healthiest pregnancy.

Pauline

Hi Pollyanna,

I'm playing the waiting game like you. I don't know how everyone does this! The waiting, not knowing and hoping is so hard.

I got a BFN at 11DPO but a BFP at 12DPO so I wouldn't test any earlier than 12DPO. But try to hold out until the day AF is due, just to make sure.

Hi Pauline I am 7DPO too and wish I could test, but it really is too early. I am holding out at least until valentine's day - that is the day I tested and got a BFP with 2nd pregnancy 2 years ago, so it might be a lucky day!

Bon

Hey Bon,
    I wanted to see how you are travelling;as we are both due for af on the same day. Do you feel any different?How long have you been trying ?Did you bd plenty in the fertile time? I think i did-god i hope so.. It's so hard when you want it soo mucchhhhh... i'm actually praying. I feel weird;but you tend to over analyse everything your body does as a hopefull sign. Also as i'm 36 i don't have age on my side.. how old are you?The waiting is a killer.. It would be so cool if we both fall this month,then we can follow each other through-it'd be great. i'm praying for you too;to MAKE A BABY IN THIS BELLY!!.Let me know how you're going? [-o< \/

Pauline

Hey Tegan,
    Just thought i'd drop you a note;still don't know anything yet;till next week. Terrified about testing in case I'm dissapointed. but i wanted to see how you are feeling during the pregnancy?have you been well?

Gurnz,
    I was wondering if you have tested yet? you were due to test b4 me? i was hoping you can tell me you ahve a bfp to announce? [-o<

Pauline

Hi Pauline

This is only my first cycle off the pill so I am not actually holding out much hope that I will get a BFP this time - I think I O'd on CD14 or 15 but I am not sure and DH and I didn't BD very much. I have no symptoms whatsover, which is not a bad sign in itself because I had no symptoms with DD until I was about 7 weeks - I didn't feel pregnant at all and I almost didn't believe it! But also it might mean that I am not pg...

I am 25. It would be great to have someone with the same EDD as me to share the journey with. I really hope you get a BFP this time, I am not too concerned about myself - I would love it but I truly don't think this is my month, but I [-o< for you!

Do you have other kids?

Bon

usually about 12dpo would be what i recommend but don't be too disapointed if its negative as it might be too early - good luck to you!!!

Thanks Aj,for the tip. i'm making myself wait till af is due.I'll just try and occupy me head until then.

Bon,
    Yes i have 2 children. A son caleb who is 9 this year and a daughter Bridget who is 6. hopefully i can add to them please please please.This is also my first cycle off the pill, but had plent of bd during the right time... My fingers are sooo crossed.

Pauline [-o<

Hey brooke,
    Yeah i hate to tell ya. But i think waiting is the go. There is no way i'd test before 12dpo. but i'm forcing myself to wait until af is due. Tuesday;Valentines Day It is such a hard thing to do-all the waiting is driving me bananas,bonkers,crazy. Who knows maybe i'm going senile....

Pauline

Good luck for testing on Tuesday Pauline. What a great Valentine's Day pressie that would be.

livvy Guest

Default Waiting impatiently

Hi everyone. I am also due for my AF on Tuesday - and I have been naughty and done a couple of tests which have both been negative so far. I used a fertile focus and know that I ovulated on 31/01. But I then got a very light bleed (not normal) 6 days later and nothing since. I was thinking it may have been an implantation bleed but so far tests have been negative and I am really confused. Has anyone else experienced an implantation bleed?

Hi Livvy I have never experienced a implantation bleed before, but it does sound possible that that was what you had. I wouldn't worry yet about the tests being BFN, it is probably too early. I am due for AF on Tuesday too, looks like there will be a few of us testing then!

Bon

catmommy Guest

I'm in the same boat - AF to show on Wednesday. I tested today (Sunday) and got a BFN and I'm just disappointed. I know there's still a remote chance that I am pg but I hightly doubt it. Better luck to you

Hi girls,
    Well did my test on valentines day and got the bfn. That really confused me cause i didnt feel pregnant and didnt feel pre menstral. The limbo is the worst part. then Aunty flo showed her ugly head this morning. Ironically its a relief. because now i dont have to worry god whats wrong with me;could it be an ectopic pregnancy etc. you know the way we all think to much :-k . Not feeling to badly at all, a little belly ache in my unbaby belly but otherwise my spirits are still high. I'm just ready to get refocused and try again... hopefully though others that were due to test on this day had better results as i would love to congratulate anyone who has a success story this month. Thankyou so much for all your positive thoughts and wishes and i from the bottom of my heart send them all back to you twofold. C'mon girls;lets populate this nation of ours. Everyone get shaggin;and good look and sticky vibes to all of you [-o<

Love pauline