Thread: HPT's Conufused?

babymuddle Guest

Default HPT's Conufused?

According to my HPT it says that I can test 7dpo onwards. So why is FF telling me to wait until 19dpo. and according to my dr he seems to think a blood test could show a BFP 2dpo which doesn't even make sense to me considering implantation doesn't even occur until about 6dpo

Gosh - that is confusing! I personally wouldn't test before about 10dpo, for the implantation reason. Not sure why FF says to wait until 19dpo? That would make your period about 5 days late...and I would be testing before then! hehe.

babymuddle Guest

thanks liz. fingers crossed. i've totally convinced myself that this is it. but i'm worried i might be convincing my body to show symptoms. it's nerve wracking

Oh I know... I'll be in the two week wait myself in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately pg symtoms are so similar to period symptoms.

All the best! Hope you get your BFP!!

how many cycles have u charted? sometimes if ff dosn;t know the normal lp it makes u test later... same thing happened to me but i tested before lol at 14dpo... alot of tests say they can pick it up at 7dpo but most ppl wont get a result till around 14 from what i have heard some can have a result as early as 8 - 10 dpo but from what i understand its rare... someone told me once that they do it to sell more tests??

Id also personally wait until about 10 dpo. I wonder why FF tells you to wait so long.