Thread: i dont understand

Default i dont understand

hey,

ive been TTC#3 and im in my 2nd cycle. 1 day b4 AF last cycle I testd and BFN. So anyway I Prepared myself for the next cycle and as AF came 17th-21st March I estimated I would O around 30/31st March. Coming up to that weekend my husband was scheduled to work extra hours so I thought that my chance would be gone.
    over the weekend i started bleeding, brown blood and the day after i felt a little nauseous and dizzy. I was thinking to myself, If I hadnt just had AF I swear I am pregnant so since I had some tests left from last cycle I thought id take it....and BFP???? I happy but confused, I only BD the first 2 days after AF so I must of ovulated early, thats all I can think of as I got BFP 10 days after AF finished. Has anyone else had this and everything been okay, im a little worried.

thanx
    claire

Hi there,
    do you think you could have conceived the cycle before and your AF was not a real AF? Was your AF as usual or a little earlier and lighter? Just a thought. Or you ovulated early, it happens.
    Either way congrats on your BFP!
    sassba

hey sassba, my last AF was the same, on time and heavy as usual. Perhaps my body is out of sync from giving birth last yearand I did O early. Thanks for the congrats!

Congratulations!! A similar thing happened to me last week!! I had AF and then a BFP 13 days later. Turns out I'm 6 weeks pregnant so i must have conceived last cycle and the bleeding was implantation bleeding or somthing (or possibly the loss of a twin). Anyway, that bleed was exactly like AF - nothing to make me suspect it wasn't at all.

Get to the Dr and get a BT and a dating scan to determine how many weeks you are. That sould give you a better idea of what is going on.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the congrats, I am starting to get excited about being pregnant now.

LG- wow, you had a normal AF too? Maybe I am further ahead than I thought, I have a doctors appt next week so i'll try to find out how far I am then. I am guessing im due early dec but perhaps im Nov....