Thread: I feel the signs but.....

Fire Fly Guest

Default I feel the signs but.....

But..... i havent had af yet.

DS is 8 months old and still BFing. But....cm has changed abit over a week ago now and we havent been using protection. Ive got cramping, my face broke out in pimple (just forrid), i got a sharp pain two days ago, i feel slightly car sick like i did with DS, and ive actullay felt like sex of late which is very out of character for me lately.

Its hard because af hasnt come back yet so i cant even work out when i would of ovulated but i also am aware i could ovulate and fall before af comes. I know the icky feeling and cramping is not in my head because i definately feel it and the face break out, lol you cant imagine that. No i havent been eating lots of chocolate.

You would think after 2 kids id be a pro hey.

Kerrie,

I have almost every sign that you described except the car sickness. I am on CD32 so I have no idea if I am pg or not. It is hard when AF hasn't returned for you because you don't know what CD you are on. It is possible though. Good luck.

Fire Fly Guest

Thanks Gemma, hope you get a positive result soon. It is very frustrating to have all these things happening and not have af to work off.

Thanks for the reply

That's more symptoms than I had, Kerrie and Gemma! When are you both testing?

Lots of to you and all my best wishes for this cycle!

Oh Kerrie and Gemma i'm gonna join u. I've also been getting strange preg like signs...spotting, cramping (and i'm not due for AF for at least another week), heaviness, fatigue...maybe it'll be the month for all of us

Kerrie - Krisvee in our TTC while breast feeding thread just fell pg and she hadn't got AF back yet either! She just decided to test and can u believe it - she got a !!!!!!!!! So it could definately happen to u

Fire Fly Guest

Ryn, i was actually thinking of testing tomorrow but im not going to hold my breath. I doubt anything will come of it.
    Iluvella, ill have to take a look on that thread, im a bit spun out now from reading that.

Thanks girls

Girls, now you are getting me excited about testing. I haven't mentioned any symptoms this month to anyone as my brain has been making them up the last few months. My cycles are very regular but have been O later about CD17 instead of CD14 and obviously missing the egg. Been trying for about 9 months now and hopefully will have a BFP soon. To answer you question Ryn about testing I looked at it this morning but couldn't do it. Going off this cycle I had EWCM on CD19 so AF is due tomorrow. Been having some weird cramps but BB's are not sore now.

Good luck Kerrie & Rae!

Fire Fly Guest

Well i tested and got an negative, but i think its probably a bit to early anyway seeing as its only been a couple of weeks.
    The symptoms are still there so maybe.
    Rae, when are you going to test, Gemma its probably a bit early for you to test but thankfully you have one rearing to go to give you good news when the times right.

Good luck girls

I'm beginning to think i'm having an anovulatory cycle - no ovulation at all - this month maybe due to the b/feeding???? Still have low temps and no rise and its CD 24. Not holding my breath - just gonna wait for AF i think

Wishing u gals all the best - keep me informed