Thread: i have no idea

Question i have no idea

ok heres my lil story... i was sure i o'd on the 20th of feb (which would now make me 5DPO) i got a clear positive on an OPK (the 19th i tested and got no line the 21th i didnt get a line either so i stopped testing ) ... anyway when i went to the bathroom last night and wiped i had EWCM (a fair bit of it and more today) (i had some on the 20th but not as much as this)... i have had no o pains or anything (i had terrible o pains last month) so i really dont know whats going on.... i would use another OPK test but i have none...

what do u guys think? (im knew to this whole TTC thing so i really have no idea)

Thanks in advance...

ps... i dont temp or anything like that yet

In my opinion if you have EWCM, this is the sign that it is time to DTD. I didn't have regular 28 day cycles, didn't temp etc... so this was pretty much what I went off & it worked. Even when I had O pains, I didn't always have the EWCM. Why is ttc so difficult??!! I would DTD right up (not necessarily every day) until you are due for AF, that way you surely wouldn't have missed it.
    Good luck, I hope you have some positive news in the next fortnight or so.

Hey thanks for your reply i have still been bd so i caught it somewhere along the line. and will continue for abit longer.. hopefully it works for me like it did you

I actually experienced increased EWCM in the week post O after using OPK with my pregnancy. I even posted a very similar message to you & I found a lot of girls also experinced EWCM as a symptom of pregnancy.
    I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Hey dragonfly - do you think the OPK was right or do you think you o'd later when you got more EWCM? ...