Thread: i just dont get it

Default i just dont get it

Ok the charting cycle etc all seems nice and simple in theory but i am totally stumped! I am still waiting for AF to return post partum but here is my past fortnight.

Thursday 6th
    - pains in my belly
    - full ferning on maybe baby
    - DTD

Monday 10th
    - Slight cramps in belly
    - full ferning on Maybe Baby
    - EWCM
    - DTD
    - Faint line on pregnow at arms length - but had this before and
    was false +ve (so not counting on it)

Thursday 13th
    - Period Pains
    - full ferning on Maybe Baby
    - EWCM
    - DTD (didnt need lube for 1st time ever in 6months(TMI )

Friday 14th
    - period pains
    - Full ferning MB
    - Starving on waking (6am)
    - EWCM

Saturday 15th
    - period pains
    - Full ferning MB
    - Starving on waking (6am)
    - EWCM
    - Slight nausea
    - bb's fuller after feeding than usual

SUnday 16th - Period Pain
    - No ferning MB
    - slightly thicker,Sticker CM but clear
    - SLight Nausea
    - bb's fuller after feeding than usual

So went to shops and bought Clear Blue Digital (most expensive there) and BFN

So i have no idea! i feel stupid for spending $$ on expensive tests

What do you think?????????????

what CD are you ?
    it is so difficult to determine what is the norm post partum but hang in there keep tracking and you may be pleasantly suprized if not it may help to see what your body is doing so you have some idea for next month

THis is what i mean Shaz,
    I dont know what Cd i am as i havent had AF post-partum,
    But i havent had any of these symptoms post partum until now either....

Hun, im not much help as i really dont have an answer for you, maybe just try again in a few days Its a stressful time when you dont know what is going on, hope you find out soon. Thinking of you.

Thanks Tears of Joy
    I jsut read your other post to me!

Maybe it is just AF and i am reading too much into it.
    I will try to hold off 2 weeks to test again. will drive me crazy especially if i still feel the way that i do

Are you breastfeeding? It sounds like you are. If so then your chances of being pregnant are very reduced.

Maybe baby measures peaks in estrogen so if your estrogen levels may not have gone back to normal yet so don't rely on that too much yet.

I've seen lots of ladies get false positives with that brand of test so if you do think you are get another brand of test & test again.

I was just reading the belly belly article on early pregnancy symptoms... and omigod this is me to a tea!

lol but i think from the discussions it is more likely i have just o'ed... will have to see in 2 weeks if AF arrives i guess... AHHHH 2WW

"Breastfeeding women who conceive a subsequent baby may notice they become incredibly tired and exhausted (more so than they already are!) and possibly notice an increased sensitivity to their nipples (particularly when their baby latches and suckles at the breasts). They may also feel nauseated or sick, due to morning sickness. The taste of breast milk often changes when a woman is pregnant again, usually being more 'salty'. This change can cause some babies to fuss at the breast when feeding, or they may temporarily (or permanently) refuse to breastfeed."