Thread: I was so sure this month..

Unhappy I was so sure this month..

Some of you may remember me. I had an ectopic in December last year, and then a miscarriage in April.

We've started trying again, and because we fell pregnant immediately both times before I just assumed we'd fall easily again this time.

Over the last week or so I'd CONVINCED myself that I was pregnant. Instead of doing a test and thinking "I hope there's a second line on there" it was more just waiting for the line that was DEFINITELY going to be there soon.

So when I started bleeding yesterday I was kind of stunned. Especially because it's 4-6 days early. Boooo

And now I'm nauseas on and off too, which I've never had with periods before so this just sucks all-round.

Boo to hormones and being a girl!

I'm sorry that this month wasn't the month. It sounds like your body still might be adjusting from your miscarriage in April. But I think if there is a bright side maybe the reason, this time, that you didn't fall pregnant straight away is that you ovulated early and that would be why your period came early. Did you DTD at the time you would 'normally' ovulate? Could be the reason. I hope that your get your BFP really soon. Hugs.

Have you had normal cycles since your m/c? If so, then this early bleeding could maybe be implantation bleeding, which happens with some ladies. I don't want to get your hopes up to have them fall again, but I just thought I'd let you know just incase.

I hope it all works out for you soon

I did ovulation tests around the time I thought I might ovulate, and they showed a positive result so we had sex a few times around that day.

Haven't been charting as such, because I haven't really had time to get started doing it since the miscarriage.

Jaycee: I know it still could be implantation bleeding, but I don't think so. Oh well

Meggles fingers crossed for implantation bleeding. I'll stay tuned and hopefully you'll have some good news to share soon.

Yeah, pretty sure it's just my period. Did a test this morning and it was negative. Oh well

Maybe you can start temping this month and make sure you know exactly when you ovulate. Good luck with everything.

Oh sweety, Im sorry about the BFN and your previous losses. TTC is so hard isnt it. It is possible that it is too early if you only implanted yesterday (hence the implantation bleed).

I had an early m/c at 5 weeks on Wed / Thursday, so I understand how you feel. I wanted this month to be mine too, but my baby didnt make it :-(

Lots of hugs to you and I hope you get your BFP soon.