Thread: I think I am going crazy!!!!

Default I think I am going crazy!!!!

Ok here goes well I did a HPT this morning and one line came up which means negative but when i looked very closely it almost looked like another very very faint line was trying to come through now here's the crazy part it looked like it was tricking me like fading in and out has this happened to anyone else before or am I really just going crazyBTW it was a crystal clear HPT!

Hi

Feint HPT's drive me insane as well, having said that I have never had them fade in and out before, I don't know how many DPO you are but I hope it is a positive for you, I always use the first response tests when I test early and have found them to be very good, no phantom lines experienced (yet).

Best of luck, try again in another few days and let us know.

Islah

Thanks for the reply, I probably should have also mentioned that I am 3 days late which puts me at 31 days since af!

Hi Brianna,

when i did the wee test for the doc with this preg he had to get out his magnifying glasses, and only then did he THINK it was a faint positive!

Now i am 17 weeks.

Maybe you can grab another one and do it in the morning?

HI there! I am due for AF today ( I think) and I have done a few other test the last few days with faint positives, and I did 2 crystal clears today with negetives.... or unbeleiveably faint positives... I cna only just see them. It has me a tad concerned, but I have booked into my GP tomorrow. Hopefully the crystal clear tests just aren't sensitive enough and we are both UTD.

fingers crossed.

Wait a couple of days and try again. I didn't actually get a full BFP until I was over 6 weeks with Darcy. Thank goodness this time it came up at 10DPO....

Thanks guys it gives me a glimmer of hope lol I think I will wait a few days and test again with a different brand of HPT and if I still get a BFN and af still hasn't showed up I will be making a trip to the docs. Baby making can be so frustratinglol