thread: i think i O'd?

Mar 2006
    Gold Coast

i think i O'd?

well im BF and with irregular cycles have found it really hard to chart but last week not even sure how many days post cycle maybe a few weeks i got pains in what seemed like my ovaries.. got some maybe CM (was clearish like jelly) and actaully felt like doing the deed so Im hoping i am actaully ovualting yay! what do you think?
    also how many days do i have a chance to fall pregnant or is it too late after these symptoms? its been only 7 days so will wait to do another HPT (yes already done one im hopeless!) If AF doesnt come..pray!

Add Jakabella on Facebook

Nov 2007
    in Love!

Guccibabe,
    Im all new to this as well but as far as i have read and have been told - it seems to be that you have or are ov'ing! good luck and I am sending you baby dust!!
    Kate

Mar 2006
    Gold Coast

thanks kate! just wondering if anyone else could answer the question about symptoms and window of opportunity to fall preg.thanks

May 2007
    Newcastle NSW

Sounds like maybe you were ovulating. As long as your cm is fertile there is a possibility of conceiving. Which if yours was clear not creamy then it would be classed as fertile.

As for the "window of opportunity", that's a bit more difficult. Sperm can live up to 3-5 days in the uterus but the egg survives a lot less (can remember - maybe 24hrs?).

If you are unsure of your cycles, i think it is recommended to test no sooner than 14 days after dtd to get an accurate result on your hpt.

for you!