Thread: I think that's about it for me.....

Default I think that's about it for me.....

I didn't temp this morning. Hit the floor running as soon as my alarm went off as I had a dog show today.

But, tonight, I have a combination of creamy and what is almost EWCM and some pink mixed in so I think AF is on her way.

At this point in time, I won't be temping any more so I wish you all the best and hope that you all get your BFP's.

Lisa

Lisa
    I know that you had a lot of decision making to do regarding TTCing and all the other factors.

I would like to say Thank you for all your wealth of knowledge given to me, and that you provided to other girls on here, even reading the posts have increased my knowledge about TCCing.

I wish you all the very best

Lisa, I know that this was a big decision for you. Like Summer, I would like to thank you for being such great support. You are so knowledgable about charting etc, and it's been great to have you share that with us. I am still hoping that you are in with a chance, so let us know what happens. Big for you honey.

BTW I hope your dog show went well. What sort of doggies do you have?

Thanks girls. YOUR support means the world to me. Firstly, an update on my ttc status. Still spotting today, but not even enough for a pad. It's just there when I check CP (low, soft closed).

I decided to POAS just now and the HPT was a BFN. The OPK surprised me though because it is one of those half/half lines. The line furthest away from control is dark, possibly as dark as control. The other half of the line is what I would call medium dark. Definitely darker than the faint lines I've been getting through most of my cycle and if I were looking for a surge, I would probably say that it was a +++ OPK. IF it is true that even half of the line dark is +++ that is. Oh and my Maybe Baby is showing pebbles again too. This is different to last cycle where I saw second lots of ferning in the couple of days before AF and in early AF.

I still don't really think that I am pg, but if I don't see any further AF signs in the next day or so, I'll POAS again and see what gives.

The dog show was great. I had been having a few temperament issues with a young puppy that I bred and he really did well and seems to be overcoming whatever was bugging him. He's an American ****er Spaniel.

Lisa

Lisa - i also want to thank you HEAPS...u've provided me with sooooo much regarding charting etc... and have kept me realistic at times too. I noticed on ur chart today that u haven't temped for two days and was wondering if this was the case. Well i'm supporting u completely I really hope u get all u desire REALLY soon - and in the meantime don't be a stranger cause other gals like me benefit from ur words and knowledge immensely