Thread: I want your opinion - Am I crazy or not?????

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Default I want your opinion - Am I crazy or not?????

OK, so here is the situation:

I have a 2 and a half year old who drives me loony on a regular basis, so much so that I am considering going to a positive parenting workshop with him.

I have a 5 month old who is a harder baby than DS 1, but I am finding him much more enjoyable! (I think this has alot to do with both of their births!)

So my dilemma is that I am desperate to TTC for No 3!

My head says no way! Campbell is such a handful now and I now it would just be wishful thinking to hope that he would have improved significantly within another 9 months!

But my heart absolutely says: Go for it and deal with the problems as they arise! The other big issue is that we are about to move back to a 2 bedroom house (but it does have the capacity to be converted into 3 bedrooms.

I know everyone says you have to do what is right for your situation, but WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I am so desperate to the point where I think about TTC all of the time! I really think this is hugely due to the overwhelming positive experience that DS 2 was after such negatives with DS 1

Relle, I don't think children ever stop being a "handful"! Well, maybe in their 30s at some point, but not any time soon! Do it now, if that's what you and your DH want, and you'll deal with problems if they arise - just as you would do with if you only had the two.

Having known the stress and upset being able to think of nothing but TTC causes when you can't (actually, that is nothing compared to pg hormones), it's not worth putting yourself through all that upset when you're having any other stress in your life.