Thread: I'm going nuts!

mards Guest

Default I'm going nuts!

OK thought I was confused before, man am I confused now! In the past week I have done two HPT and got 2 faint lines. I went to the Dr yesterday and got another faint positive. We did a BT just to be sure and I got the results back today, BFN 8-[ I was sooooo disappointed and had to stop myself from crying. The weird part is, why the 3 BFP HPT? The DR seems to think it's too early ](*,) , AF is due tom.

Any advice?

Snodgrass Guest

Oh, I'm sorry Mards :hugs:

Fingers crossed the Dr is right!

Hi Mards,

My SIL who is a nurse said that there aren't any false positives, you can have a false negative because it is too early for it to show up, but that if it comes up positive it is positive!

I hope this proves to be right and that you have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you!

What test brand did you use Mards? Im hoping its just too early and you will get clear BFP in a couple of days time.

Bel

are your positives like mine, and faded away after ten minutes? or are they still positive?

BW

hey butterfly,
    the last cycle i had 3 bfp tests and a negative blood test and the next day my period came.

it was so upsetting and i couldnt believe it. i put it down to my medications? i couldnt think of anything else

hope yours is a true BFP [-o<

thanks, danni.

I didn't realise at the time, but I bought the dodgy brands... kicking myself for it now, and will get another brand tomorrow. But feel very down and depressed about it all.

[-o< for a better day and a better result tomorrow

BW

mards Guest

Thanks for the hugs girls, I needed that.

BW - all 3 of the tests are still indicating a positive right now :-k

Bel - I used 2 pregnosis tests and one at the doctors (not sure what it was)

Lisa - thanks for the nice wishes and advice from your SIL, I'm hoping she's right too

danni - I am now expecting AF to show up tomorrow

Thanks again everyone

Mards,

Thinking of you and hoping for BFP for you that sticks hon. Did you see flowerchilds thread in the OPK and HPT Section about the HPTS she used that were dodgy and faulty? do you still have the packet to determine if you got the dodgy one that has the BFP that disappears after 10mins?

Have you tried Crystal clear? or Clear Blue?

Best wishes for strong BFP!

Bel
    xxx

Don't know about mards, but I sure lucked out... had two tests in the house - one discover onestep and one first response - both the dodgy brands! AARRGGHHHH!

Feeling pretty depressed about it - I feel pregnant, I've certainly not ever felt like this, and there's got to be some explanation for my belly popping out like it is. I may try the discover onestep in the morning, but I will certainly be grabbing any brand I can find tomorrow that's NOT one of those! ](*,)

BW