Thread: Implantation Bleed

Question Implantation Bleed

Hi everyone

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but should everybody expect an implantation bleed? I have seen on here that it would usually happen between 7 & 12 dpo but is it a bad sign if you don't experience this? Thanks in advance.

Not necessarily KT. Some people get them but they are by no means a definitive sign of conception nor an indication of whether the pg will ultimately be successful.

I see at the moment you are 9 dpo. Very best of luck for this cycle.

Cheers,

Mel

Some women get them, others don't. I don't know if it is a good/bad sign either way.

kt,

Most women dont actually experience implantation bleed, its quite rare - all my friends in the real world have never had it, and all had successful pg's - so its not a bad sign at all. I really hope you're growing a little bean in there

Lisa

I didn't get one.

have never had one. Been pg 5times that I know of......

I've been pregnant four times and I have only had implantation bleeding with the baby I'm pregnant with now.
    It's not rare, but it's not really common either if that makes sense!

I didn't have implantation bleeding so I think it can be common with some people and uncommon with others. Good luck!!!

I've had spotting around the time you could expect implantation and not had a sticky BPF.

I should also add that many of the women I know (including myself) have only "noticed" spotting at this time because we were checking CM and CP and there was the tiniest bit of pink colour in with the CM on fingertips. If we hadn't been checking internally, we probably would never have known.

Lisa

Hi there,

I thought it never happened in 'the real world' either, but then it happened to me... and I promise I live in the real world! Didn't happen with pregnancy #1.

Princess1979 Guest

I didn't have any with my DS, but I think I had one today. or think I did. It's hard to tell what is normal and what isn't!!

Just don't make the mistake of reading too much into it. As FF says, implantation dips and implantation spotting are "retrospective" signs and shouldn't be relied upon too heavily until a BFP proves them otherwise.

Good luck. As I said, I've had spotting at around the time you would normally see implantation and it has turned out to be nothing but LP spotting which can also be a sign of dipping progesterone.

Lisa

Thanks for all of your advice ladies. Only a few more days until either that horrible witch shows up or I do a test. Lets hope she holds off this month.

Take care
    Kate

I didn't get one either!

I didnt have an implantation bleed either.

goldilocks Guest

I had one at 12DPO but unfortunately we lost the baby. I always thought it was a good sign if you had one!

Best of luck with getting a BFP, hon!!!

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-