Thread: Implantation Bleeding

Default Implantation Bleeding

Can anyone tell me about implantation bleeding - what it looks like, how long it lasts, how long after experiencing it you would be able to get a +ve hpt?

I woke up yesterday (DPO9) to find a pink tinge when i wiped first thing in the morning. Last night, following BDing I experienced some brown discharge. My first thought was that this must be implantation bleeding. Then this morning I woke up to again find the pink tinge when I wiped. Much more prominent than yesterday but still not what I would classify AF, although this is my first mth off the BCP so it could be my first AF appearing super light!? On and off all day today I have experiencing pink - brown tinges upon wiping and some barely there spotting. I am only having to use panty liners. I don't want to get my hopes up and as this is my first time ttc I really have no idea what to expect! Hoping some of you can offer some advice.

Jaxi,

I had a pink smear mid cycle when I concieved DD, but i didnt notice anything else after that, and then I had some brown spotting when I was 7wks pg. Sorry thats not much help, but wishing you the best of luck!

Lisa

jaelee Guest

Default +iv reading

Hey you. I can't say for sure that what you experienced is the same thing or not.. but with my first pregnancy I experienced something similar to what you did. 4 1/2 weeks later I FINALLY got a positive reading!

Thanks Ladies. I actually think I have AF . Today I developed a heavier flow and although it's nothing like what I'm used to I have a feeling it's just because it's my first proper AF since coming off the BCP. I appreciate your feedback though. I might just have to POAS this weekend just on the off chance but wont get my hopes up.