Thread: Implantation cramps?

Default Implantation cramps?

What do they feel like?

For those of you who experienced cramping at implatation time, can you explain what sort of pain it was? Just so I know what to look for!

*TamaraP* Guest

Hmmm, when I had them I just felt like I was about to get my period. Well thats what it felt like for me anyways.

I also felt a little nauseas... its hard to tell... Its like a nudging feeling...

Hi DG

I had implantation cramps at 6DPO. i was out walking and i though that when i got home i would find AF! Its like a mild AF type cramp.

Good luck

i have my fingers crossed for you!!!!

Hmmm that is interesting. Yesterday I had slight crampy feeling in my tum and lower back for about 4 hours and that was 7DPO.

Damn it now I am going to start getting my hopes up and probably get disappointment on Tuesday. I don't know whether to be happy or sad

Keeping thinking positive sweetie.

My cramping sort of felt like AF was coming too but sort of in a different spot than an AF cramp. A lot lower and to one side. I also had a back ache but didn't normally get that in the lead up to AF and felt like I had a hangover.

[-o<

i went to a wedding saturday night 15th april and the next day i felt like i had a massive hangover and i drank lemonade all night in case i was pregnant. so hopefully thats a sign, i have been getting more sharp pains in my chest of a night and im going to the toilet a lot. Monday i threw up. But i dont want to get my hopes up though. So sunday i was 7DPO. i hate this so much........ :smt021 D girl what are we going to do we are going to go insane.......... ](*,)

TG I would think that throwing up is a brilliant sign! And how do you feel today?

ordinary but dont want to read to much into it all. Because i got my hopes up last month and i wasnt. i just feel seedy. More of a night when i actually stop for the day. Im too bust with DS and work to even think during the day. When i was pregnant with DS I was sick for 6 months and i never had a sick day used to take bucket in the car. I just feel a bit yucky. I have done everything by the book this cycle though. Im hopeless at the whole charting thing thats why i havnt done one on FF. But im keeping tabs on a chart my GP did for me. But my temps all look the same. The only thing i really got excited about was the positive OPK and i had some EW CM. Its hard to know what is real and what isnt when you are so busy and a bit run down anyway. well fingers crossed for us. O

Ladies - all is sounding hopeful. And thats all you can be at this stage - Fingers crossed you both get nice big BFPs next week

Fingers crossed all you girls...i'm another one who is testing on Tuesday....how good would it be if there were 6 or 7 of us getting BFP's all on the one day....Good Luck..

good luck Shan come and join us.........how exciting. hope we are all pregnant then we can chat all th way through. good luck everyone.

ooohhh it would be great wouldn't it....Only a few more days to go...

yep but i have AF symptoms today..........GREAT!

hey Im going to do a HPT on Tuesday as well! Maybe we can all graduate!!