Thread: implantation question

Default implantation question

Hi everyone
    My Luteal phase seems to be 11 days. If implantation usually occurs around day 10, is it the same for people with a shorter luteal phase - like mine? The HPT I have says it can detect pregnancy 5-7 days before af is due. Would this be the same for me with my 11 day lp.
    Hope i've made sense.

From what I've learnt here the HCG doesn't start to go up until after implantation and I've heard this happend between 5-8dpo but there are lots of variations. I would wait another day or two. I had an implantation dip at 9dpo adn got a very very faint pos at 11dpo. Didn't get a really strong pos until 15-17dpo. Fingers crossed for you.

Thankyou Saram. My temp has dropped today, but it does that every month, so i'm not getting too excited. Thanks for replying. It really is a waiting game isn't it!

JazMum - My Luteal Phase seems to be getting shorter and I am considering using Vitex and B6 to see if that improves things. I read some interesting information about it in a thread on BB yesterday. I will see if I can find the thread for you.

I don't know how to post a thread but it is in Conception General Discussion - Short Luteal Phase. I hope you dont need this and I have fingers crossed for a BFP for you
    Last edited by BekZ; December 4th, 2006 at 07:58 PM.

thanks BekZ - I'll go and check it out now.