Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increasing CM

daniellee Guest

Default Increasing CM

Hi guys

I seem to have next to no CM...even when i go up there to find some...is there any way to increase CM?

Danielle

Hi Danielle,

i have heard that drinking green tea can help to increase CM and also taking Evening Primrose Oil helps to increas Fertile CM. I hope this helps.
    If you have just ovulated or just about to get your period you may not have CM and that is normal.

Good luck!

Dee

daniellee Guest

Hi Dee, that's what I'm known as, Dee!

Thanks for that. I've been TTC for months and no sign at any time of the month of CM. Will start on the green tea and evening primrose.

Any other suggestions welcome!

Hi Danielle (dee)
    i am in the same boat as you, i have been TTC for about 6 months now and my main problem i think is that i dont have enough CM. I tried the Evening Primrose oil from CD1 to ovulation and i noticed that i had some EWCM, it was only a tiny bit but at least it was there, i will try it again next month too!

Good luck!!

I have been taking Dong Quai to help regulate my cycle and have notived a big increase in my CM. I also drink 1 cup of green tea a day so maybe that is helping as well.

I agree with Fletch on the grapefruit juice! I drank pink grapefruit juice from CD1 to ovulation when TTC.

I also did the green tea thing, drank lots of water, & ate loads of carrots.

Fee Guest

What exactly does the grapefruit juice do? Help produce more CM? Or help with falling pg?

I love grapefruit juice!

I might give the Evening Primrose oil and grapefruit juice a go next month if I don't get BFP this month!

Lisa

Yep, grapefruit juice helps to produce more fertile CM

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Oh, ummm... sorry about TMI but I used eggwhites this month - not sure how I will go (only DPO 3) but it seemed to work at the time

Hey Emma,

Check out this thread on Using Egg White As Sperm Friendly Lubricant

You a very, very brave Cee_Cee. I've never been able to bring myself to do it. This is probably way TMI, but I've always wondered whether the friction when you DTD would make the eggwhite 'fluff', like when you make meringues 8-[

LOL @ fluffy eggwhites Cherie Never thought of it that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Inspiration
    You a very, very brave Cee_Cee. I've never been able to bring myself to do it. This is probably way TMI, but I've always wondered whether the friction when you DTD would make the eggwhite 'fluff', like when you make meringues 8-[
    Ha ha ha ha that is hilarious.

Mihn Guest

There's a note on the thread about beating the egg whites a little before using them, so it all helps apparently . . . 8-[

Bubby Boo Guest

Just wondering... How much CM around your ovulation time is "normal"..

Maybe TMI but since going off the pill a year ago (not yet TTC), I didn't get any CM for about 3 months but then I've been getting an increased amount of "egg white" CM around my 14 - 18thCD. Last cycle I had alot of CM that was like clear, jelly like egg white for 3 days straight... Is that good? Is that "normal" for ovulating?

Fee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby Boo
    Just wondering... How much CM around your ovulation time is "normal"..

Maybe TMI but since going off the pill a year ago (not yet TTC), I didn't get any CM for about 3 months but then I've been getting an increased amount of "egg white" CM around my 14 - 18thCD. Last cycle I had alot of CM that was like clear, jelly like egg white for 3 days straight... Is that good? Is that "normal" for ovulating?
    I get a lot of jelly like CM too - I'm sure it's normal!

Well I haven't got any CM yet so maybe it does take a few cycles off the pill before you get some. Makes me feel a bit better hearing that, so thanks Bubby Boo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast