Thread: Inviting All Charts Stalkers ...

Default Inviting All Charts Stalkers ...

Could somebody please look at my chart and tell me if todays temp rise could mean something promising???? AF is three days late which has never happened to me before. My cycle ranges from 26-28 days but never over 28 days. I tested on Friday and it was a clear BFN and tested again this morning and could see the faintest pale blue line but could not see it from an arms length away so I guess it doesnt count.

Just interested in hearing from anyone who might have had similar temperatures before their BFP ???? I've made a doctors appointment for Thursday just in case I still dont have AF by then and I'll test again on Wednesday.

Thanks

Hi Tonydayl,
    do you know how long your luteal phase usually is? I haven't had much experience with post-O temps as yet but I have seen that people with all kinds of charts can sometimes end up with a BFP. If you're a few days past your luteal phase length, you could be in with a very good chance!

I've never had an evap line on a test so I'm not sure how they might differ from a positive result.

I'm thinking vibes for you tomorrow morning !!!!!

I'm not sure as some of your temps are dipping below your coverline. Did you take all your temps at the same time etc? What kind of pg test did you use?

I used Pregnosis which is supposed to be one of the tests which detects low concentrations of the pg hormone. My luteal length is usually 14-16 days. I got a BFN again this morning but have a doctors appointment on Thursday for a blood test as I have a few symptoms and AF is three days late.

Thanks for responding ....