Thread: Itchy

allyfield Guest

Default Itchy

Hi
    I am feeling itchy and stingy today just like thrush, I am due for my AF on sunday. Can you get this type of symptom if you are pregnant?

Ally

You and I seem alike Ally! I had that (being itchy) and the last few mornings I've been woken up really busting for the toilet. Lets hope these are some signs!!

allyfield Guest

You and I seem alike Ally! I had that (being itchy) and the last few mornings I've been woken up really busting for the toilet. Lets hope these are some signs!!

Fingers crossed its a sign, I have been waking up busting for the toilet too. I just took my temp and its 37.1 apparently it goes down close to when AF arrives. I don't have any other signs like BB.

Are you going to test on sunday or monday?

Ally

I want to test now! Maybe Sunday then I don't have to go to work afterwards. What about you? My close friend rang me this morning to say she's 8 weeks pregnant. I am rapt for her as they've been trying for a year.

allyfield Guest

I did a test this morning a fortel Ultra and it came back negative so I am not very hopefully that I am pregnant but I will wait until sunday or monday and see I might even wait a week if my AF doesn't come on sunday. I am just hoping that HCG level was to low for it to detect it. From what I can remember with my 1st pregnancy is I tested about a week over and I had no signs apart from feeling a bit sick from seeing a dead kangaroo.