Thread: Late BFP

Default Late BFP

Hi just wondering if anyone out there has gotton a late BFP? ie 15DPO and after...

I THINK I am 14DPO at the moment (bit hard still b/feeding and cycles are all over the shop) anyways I have been having some cramping, nausea, sore boobs, headache, sore throat. Not sure if I am preggas or not and I have no idea where I am in a cycle, so i thought I would just wait it out and see what happens.

I drink alot of water throughout the day too, can that affect the home tests results?

cheers
    Renae

Hey Renae, I didnt get a bfp until after 16dpo.

You should try and refrain from drinking too much water before you test as it can dillute the test.

Try using your FMU (first morning urine) as it is most concentrated.

Good luck

Anything before about 14 dpo (ie about when AF due) is an early BFP. It's much more likely to get a BFP after AF is due so I would say do a test, as others have said with FMU. If it's BFN and AF still doesn't arrive, test again in a few days. Good luck!

Hi
    I did not get my BFP until 17DPO and then it was a faint one. I went for a BT and it came back positive.

Try with FMU as the others have said and if you are still convinced something is happening ask for a BT.

Good luck.