Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leakage (sorry if TMI!!!)

Default Leakage (sorry if TMI!!!)

just wondering if I am alone on this one!

(like I said, sorry if TMI!) I seem to find it hard after we BD to hold all the kids in IFKWIM! I am not really sure if this is normall!

If we BD with me on my stomach, they swim out straight away, If I am on my back, less swim out but sill happens, and if I am on top, well there is no hope for the little blighters!

I am hoping that some of the kids are catapulted up into my cervix before it happens!!

Uhu Guest

Default Leakage (sorry if TMI)

Hi Min
    LMAO! Sorry I know its no laughing matter. How about a cork? Or perhaps you could try a headstand? Seriously, I found propping bum up high with pillows helped (God only knows how I'd explain it to the kids if they saw me!) and lying there for about 20min (you'll need a good book!). I'm sure quite a few million of the little blighters would have managed to get to their destination even if you did lose a few.

luv uhu

HaHa, thanks Uhu! Yeah I do the pillow thing, is pretty damn funny looking, good to know I am not alone.

DH has actually taken to asking me if the kids are still alive or if I have killed them after we BD, he thinks he is soooooo funny!

Lol min, Have you tried the old stick your legs up in the air trick

Love :hbeat:

yes Kathryn, have tried that, slightly uncomfortable!

am seriously considering the cork option...... :smt046

ROFL. I find that propping my bum up and staying as still as possible for a while helps. Still get a bit of leakage though, but I read that it only takes the a very short time (10-15mins or so) to swim up through the cervix and then most of what leaks out is just the semen (rather than the actual little swimmers themselves IYKWIM).

I have read that quite a few women in the US use special 'cups' originally designed for use during AF. I think they are a bit like a diaphragm or something and they can be either inserted after to try and hold everything in, or DH does his thing straight into the cup and it's then inserted. Interesting stuff!

Uhu Guest

Default Leakage (sorry if TMI)

ROFL Angel!!!! That 'cup' thingy made me laugh my head off! Geeez sure would take the romance out of bding if DP was to do his thing in a 'cup' - wouldn't want to spill it would you!
    There you go Min, just duck down the shops and get yourself a plastic cup or you could take the sophisticated option and go for a plastic champagne flute!LOL!

:smt046 geez you guys know how to make me laugh!!

I always had the same problem min. But the one time that we managed to BD right after the EWCM started there was hardly any leakage. We got up straight away and went out so there was no feet in the air or anything! So I think if you manage to catch the exact right time they stay in there - cos that was the day our bubba was conceived.

Just a thought.....

i had the same problem too, i would do the pillow thing and then hold my legs together as tight as possible and and just hold to try and make sure everything stayed in,i still had a bit of leakage no matter how long i stayed there but some of those little swimmers must of made it

pretty sure its normal, and i agree with sarah i think more stay in depending on your cm, wether its good swimming conditions or not

Lesley

Yep I am a leaker too 8-[ and I would have to agree with sarah too as I am pretty sure the EWCM helps it all stay up there LOL!

ROFLMAO @ the cup idea! I have heard of women using diaphrams when AF is visiting and they have a special occasion that they might wish to celebrate ie. wedding etc so I guess it could work to keep it in too

*hugs*
    Cailin

cool, nice to know we all have some leakage issues! i guess i will just have to pop by bum on a pillow with my legs in the air whilst holding a cup inbetween my legs!

:smt046

Min

Good luck with having the pilow under the bum with your legs in the air.

I also have the same pronblem but have given up with pillow under the bum.

I have heard quite a few women say that they have less leakage when they BD around O time and that as well as the ewcm helping, it can also be due to the cervix being open during your fertile time allowing the swimmers to get through (so less stuff to leak out after)

god forbid you sneeze! Then they REALLY have an uphill battle!!

Hayseed

ROFL Hayseed. I get really annoyed at DH when he accidently tickles me or makes me laugh afterwards.

:smt046 same!

flutterbye Guest

Was reading back through some older posts and thought that I would bump this one up because it certainly made me giggle!!!

Have a great day all

Flutter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast