Thread: leaking breasts early pregnancy sign?

Default leaking breasts early pregnancy sign?

Hi ladies. I am hoping someone can offer some insight. This evening one of my breasts leaked and when I gently squeezed the other it leaked too. I have been TTC #2 for about 5 months now. I didn't leak with my son until about 6 or 7 months. I have recently begun charting, but had a defective thermometer. It took me several days to realize some of the lines in one of the numbers weren't showing up so I'm not sure how reliable my chart it. I have been cramping just a tiny bit - barely noticeable and could all be in my head. I haven't missed my period yet, but am planning on testing soon. Just thought I'd get you fabulous opinions. Anyone have leaking breasts this early? Thanks so much!

Normally it wouldn't happen so early. It is likely that the leaking is from milk that is still there after feeding your son. It could be because you are pg, but it's also just as likely that it just happened anyway. Leaking several months, sometimes even a year or more, after bfing does happen sometimes.

Fingers crossed for you hun.

Hi GreenMama

I had slightly (i.e. only when I squeezed them!) leaking breasts as an early pregnancy symptom. It lasted about 1 week for me and was very early on (I got my BFP on 10DPO and it was a little after that).

I asked others about it and nobody seemed to have had it happen to them so perhaps it is a really rare symptom? Since that 1 week at the start, haven't had any leaking since.

How many DPO are you? Good luck and HTH x

Thanks ladies. I'm 8 dpo. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but why fight a losing battle, right? It seems an odd coincidence and my hubby think I'm preggers, but we've both been wrong before. I haven't had much luck finding anything on this subject elsewhere so I really appreciate your input!

So today my breasts are very tender and still leaking with pressure. I'm on cycle day 20 so I'll test in a week or two if I can be that patient. I just dread the BFN.

I am really hoping and praying for a BFP for you, GreenMama I really do admire your patience...I would probably have tested already haha! xx