Thread: Libido!!!

Default Libido!!!

Hi girls,

Has anyone noticed their libido increases once off the BCP? I am hoping mine does that's all! Not that i'm having any troubles with my libido or anything :P it's just that i have heard from ppl that your sex drive can be affected from taking the BCP over time and that once you stop taking it, you should get back your natural hormonal state hence normal libido again... makes sense to me anyway.
    My fiance would be happy to know anyway hehe
    he would much prefer instead of

Thanks!!

Smile

Hi Renstar,

I had been on BCP for quite a few years (from 15 years old to around 34 years old, so quite a LONG time). I had a few breaks during this time. They were for around 3 months each time, when I wasn't in a relationship and wanted to give my body a rest. During this time I noticed a HUGE difference in my libido. It went through the roof when I wasn't on the pill. Which wasn't much help to me as I was single during these periods LOL!! What it boils down to in MY case, not necessarily everyone elses, is that while on the pill I would rather go to bed and read a book; while having a break I wanted to do the horizontal dance a LOT more LOL!! Hope this helps you some.

Neatisme!
    Thanks! That's exactly what i wanted to hear and what my fiance wanted to hear too :P hehehe LOL i'm sure that will be the case! I really do believe the pill is affecting my libido in some way and over the years too its gone a bit downhill if you know what i mean hehe plus we work long hours in our business so that doesn't help
    Thanks all the very best!

No worries Renstar,

I do have to say it was a really noticable difference for me. The pill is good in the way you want it to be and for what it is for, but puts a dampener on other areas you don't want it to. Hope you notice a difference as well and you and DF enjoy it!!!

Happy dancing!!!

Yep I noticed a pretty big difference as well