Thread: The list goes on...

Fire Fly Guest

Default The list goes on...

Sorry about the title but i have alot of unanswered questions to list.

For those who havent read my wacky brain in action on the keyboard. We are ttc#3.
    *Ive had one af, im now on day 35 and still no sign of her.
    *I think i 'O' on day 20/21, cant remember if we bd then cause i thought i would of 'O' around day 15/16 like i used to. Lol.
    *My Cervix appears high and closed. Which isnt normal if af is coming.
    * I have slight cm, where as it should be sticky and dry if af is coming.

But, im still b/fng (every 3/4 hours) so is it unusual for af to be so all over the place while still feeding. Is that the norm.
    I did an early OPK yesterday morning and got two lines, which apparently could mean being pg, but is it pos to be pg when 'O' so late. I thought you got a second line regardless in the morning when you did an OPK test, thats why they advise you to wait until about 2pm so LH levels arent so high.

Put me out of my misery.....no i dont have anymore HPT left so i cant do one. I did one on tuesday the 17th and it came back neg.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

aawwwww Kerrie, come on - go girl! Can you get a HPT in the morning? I can't answer your questions, but I am hoping for a for you!!!!!! Tuesday was a long time ago, so it may have not registered!

Fire Fly Guest

aaawwww thanks Relle, thought youd post in here. I really dont think i am. Im talking to Fionajill on msn and she says that af comes 2 weeks after 'O', so that means af will be here next tue/wed. If it doesnt show then ill test but i think ill be wasting my money.

I never realised feeding could stuff up your cycles. Just adds to my frustrations.

Kerrie- If you think you O'd on day 20/21 and you are upto day 35, you are almost due for AF anyway! 14 days in between. I appear to have a 10/11 day luteal phase at the moment. two weeks is the majority, but not for eveyone iykwim.

Are you having any kind of symptoms?

I have msn too, so let me know if you want to chat there!

Fire Fly Guest

No thats the weird part. I dont feel like she comeing at all. I should be though either way hey, af or pg. Im not pg, be very surprised if i was.

and yes would love to chat, i dont get much time on there though cause of kids. You would be the same id imagine.

Kerrie - your cycle sounds so similar to mine. I usually had a 35 day cycle once AF returned, a Luteal Phase of about 10-12 days..and as you know i am still bf. On the cycle i conceived i didn't o til CD26. And i got a very faint positive HPT on CD12 - the day AF should prob arrived. Didn't get a really clear HPT til about 15DPO...but it did show up in a blood test. Maybe, just maybe Kerrie.....

Fire Fly Guest

Well Rae, im totally freaked out now. I did another OPK this morning and both lines are very dark. Now from what the girls have said in the 'using OPK as HPT' this would indicate that i am.
    I intend on ordering some more tests from Lullaby today so id expect them to turn up on tuesday which would make me 3days past af due. I would think if i was pg it would show up then. God i hope so.

Oh Kerrie - that sounds like you caught the egg!!!!! How exciting! Kepp us posted. ( I don't know how you are managing to wait - I am a POAS addict!

Fire Fly Guest

Lol, i dont have a choice Relle, i dont have any tests left and i wont be out till tuesday so i figured i may as well buy them online and save money. And there postage is fantastic so it will prob be here tuesday.
    I really dont feel as i am but i think because ive done so many tests and had neg i believe them now. And because i dont know what my cycles are either, that doesnt help. I hope your right though.
    Rae, did you notice a huge difference in your milk suppy. Ive noticed the past couple of days my boobs have seemed empty, even in the morning. Ive had this before but never for this long and never in the morning. And also this morning i was getting slight contraction like feeling in my tummy. Do you remember getting that.
    Last edited by Fire Fly; October 22nd, 2006 at 09:56 AM.

OH Kerrie - it sounds great!!!! My milk supply sounds like yours - i always feel empty now!!! As for the tummy contractions i'm not sure - i've never experienced contractions (well don't think i have)... had no BH's with Ella and we never made it to labour due to the emerg c/s at 34 weeks - so i can't help you there.
    Grr i'm gonna be angry now cause i'm going away tomorrow til next weekend to have a break and visit my mum. So i won't be online for ages Damn, Damn, Damn - now i'll be wondering all week!!!Well hopefully i'll come back and see a lovely preg announcement!

Fire Fly Guest

Lol Rae you crack me up. Would be nice to go into the preg announcements. Im damn fertile if it has happened. Bit scary really. I said to DH if this is it then you are going straight to the ball dr, no question.

Have the best time at your mums, let her take care of you for a week so you can relax a bit. Sounds great. Chat to you when you get back.

Take it easy.

Thanks Kerrie - you take it easy too...happy testing!!!!!!!