Thread: Lost and confused

Default Lost and confused

So,

My cycles since TTC again have been 46,32,36 & 32 This cycle i decided to use OPKs so i can determine O'v as i havent been able to pick it this time by CM or Cervix Position or O'v pains etc. Havent been temping yet either.

So i followed the chart that came with the OPKs and it said if you do not know your cycle they suggest testing from 11 days after af. I didnt have them then so decided to test based on a 32 day cycle being my shortest which would mean testing from CD15, so i didnt end up testing until CD17 (slipped my mind) and im now on CD25 and have no positive opk yet,. Af is due in the next 7 to 10 days.(unless cycle is longer than 36 days)

Should i have tested from 11 days after AF? or is it okay the way i have done it?
    And do you think i am to close to AF to O'v now?
    Should i stop testing now or just continue till af arrives? or till i run out of OPKs? Lol i have 10 left!

My cycles when ttc DS1 were always spot on 28 or 29 days no more or less. I feel really out of touch with my body atm

I hope that wasnt to hard to understand

Just adding that i did another OPK today and the test line was darker than all the others very close to matching the control line. So maybe soon

Although,....the test line is darker on one side and paler on the other iykwim? I hope that made sense LOL. But does that affect the result or not?

Thanks.
    Last edited by tears_of_joy; March 15th, 2008 at 12:09 AM.

Okay Back again I really hope someone can help me.

When i tested today the 2nd line was very faint again.

So was yesterdays a Positive even though one side of the line was dark and the other faint??

If it was a positive, if we DTD tonight and tomorrow will we possibly catch the egg?

We havent DTD in the last 2 days either.

Thanks

Joy - from what I have learned about OPKs is you may want to take them more than once a day. because you can actualy miss the surge of hormone. I would say that your surge was yesterday. you should get to BDing for the next few days.

Barbara

I've read a lot of posts where OPKs just don't work for some women. You may be one of them. I'd stick with just DTD every second day and taking temps and if all is well you will conceive. All that stressing about OPK's is not going to help.