Thread: Maybe baby

Default Maybe baby

Hello lovely ladies.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has used and had success with the maybe baby thingy?

Hello Tara... I have never used Maybe Baby myself but a great friend of mine had been using it for months and months then started seeing a FS who told her to go home and step on it cos it was saying she was ovulating when she wasn't! The FS said that it is a load of cr*p! She is now pregnant after seeing the FS for a month or so!
    Goodluck!

I had one and it was a load of rubbish if you ask me - don't waste your money.

I have one and it was spot on for me hence why I have two kids both on the first go. Maybe baby was accurate for me, even with two prior pregnancies that ended in miscarriage.

I have one, easy to use, but issues w/DH make it useless to me!

is that the little microscope that you lick? - i have numerous friends that have fallen pregnant by using it first go.

I just used the fertility friend website and charted my temps and changes in vaginal discharge.
    I got pregnant first time with ALL 3 of mine.

My naturopath told me to get rid of it. It caused me so much stress. At first I didn't wait long enough and didn't get an accurate result. I found it a bit subjective. Although I must say I also found OPKs a bit hard too because I couldn't tell when it was a strong line until after the fact. so, I'm not really sure. I guess if it works for you and you can tell when you ovulate, go ahead and use it. I guess what works for one doesn't for another.

Good luck

I had success with "maybe baby" first month of using it.The day i first saw the full ferning turned out as being the exact day i had ovulated.I found it abit fiddly tho to get it all right and took it back to the chemist and they gave me a refund.Turned out i was pregnant then and didnt know it.

Hi ladies,

Did you DTD when you saw full ferning and get pregnant? Or is full ferning too late? I have had full ferning for the last two days and DTD both days, but realised I maybe should have been during the partial ferning stage too.

Thanks!