Thread: Maybe Baby Microscope

Default Maybe Baby Microscope

We have been TTC for 4 months now. Took us 6 months to conceive with Jackson, but this time I just havent been able to get the hang of the charting. Because I am not at work anymore I am getting up at all different times of the morning, so temps aren't consistent and always forget to do the checking of CM etc , plus periods are never regular and my charts go on forever and ever and this always makes my spirits get dampened and I end up quitting the charting!!

So, I bought a MBM because we were both getting a little tired of the bonkfest (we are such an old married couple!!) Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with them, and if anyone can give me any tips as to how much spit to use, how to smear it on etc. etc, TIA!!

Min, I haven't used it, but my GF has used it with great success to concieve all 3 of her babies.......

We also have an article on it here....

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks Lucy

Jenny Guest

Hi there,

I have also bought a MBM and I have only just got the hang of it. There are actually quite a few threads here about other peoples experience with it.

I have found that you need a fair bit of spit! I scoop it out with my finger and place on microscope. I normally wait longer than the recommended 10 minutes as you wont get a reading if the spit is still wet. I normally test first thing in the morning. I fiond that an afternoon test is not conclusive.

Be persistent with it because it took me a couple of months to work out what I was doing but eventually got the ferning! Good luck.