Thread: Maybe Baby Ovulation saliva tests

Aussie_Chik Guest

Default Maybe Baby Ovulation saliva tests

Anyone used these? What are your thoughts on them? Are they worth the money?

Thanks.

Oops - think this should go Home Tests Discussion - will repost there.

personally i didnt like them

never showed much for me and was difficult getting the lens off

Hi Aussie Chic
    I havnt used the "maybe Baby Brand" but have used a brand called Lady Q. Same thing though. I choose this because it was a lot cheaper than the other ones.
    I found the actual process very easy of putting the salvia on and viewing etc. And once youve had a look you can tell the difference between no ferning, ferning, and full ferns. I started early in this cycle just to get into pratice.
    The hardest part is that you cant eat or drink before hand. Really hard in this weather! And as Danni confirms, it doesnt work for everyone.

GoodLuck

Hi aussiechick,
    Using the maybe baby at the moment have found it very hard to use as long as you follow the guidelines. For a smoker that maybe difficult. as for me its ahrd cause i'm a coffee fiend. so you get up, and do it one hour withinr rising nand dont eat,brush teeth or coffee. then wait till the same is completely dry. I usually go shower and blowdry my hair,get dressed then look. so about an hour. I found that if the sample isnt 100%dry you can get different results..Anyway i'll be alot more satisfied with its success when i'm pregnant..lol .

Pauline

Hi aussiechick,
    Using the maybe baby at the moment have found it very EASY to use as long as you follow the guidelines. For a smoker that maybe difficult. as for me its hard cause i'm a coffee fiend. so you get up, and do it one hour withinr rising nand dont eat,brush teeth or coffee. then wait till the same is completely dry. I usually go shower and blowdry my hair,get dressed then look. so about an hour. I found that if the sample isnt 100%dry you can get different results..Anyway i'll be alot more satisfied with its success when i'm pregnant..lol .

Pauline