Thread: Mid Cycle Bleeding.. What the...?

Default Mid Cycle Bleeding.. What the...?

Hi Girls,

Me again with another question.

My last bleeding was 11 September, and lasted for 4 days (as per my old thread) and this month my partner and I DTD on 18/09, 23/09 & 26/09.

My "fertile period" was 20/09 - 26/09 with O on 25/09.

So, my question is: It was exactly 2 weeks after I started my last bleed, and I started to get brown blood (TMI?) and then the next day (which was yesterday) I started bleeding red?

It isn't really heavy, as I am not going through a pad a day, but it is definately there. What the hell is going on with my body? Lol.

Anyone had bleeding around ovulation? It started on my ovulation day exactly?

So weird!

I know this is tmi, but when I just went to the bathroom, my CM was really stringy and very stretchy? Still slight bleeding though, only when wipe now. Had a pad on for around 2 hours, and only a piece the size of a 5 cent piece?

However, the past day or so, it has been more than that (but not as much as a usual period?)

BRT8- Good question hun, I too am in nearly the same boat as you. I have no idea what's going on but I jsut wanted to let you know I understand your frustration darl. I'm on CD11 today and last night CD10 I had pink spotting after going to the loo I haven't had any more since then but I'm starting to get +ive OPKs today I was wondering if it had anything to do with O'ing. I haven't had a temp rise just yet, so I haven't O'd as yet. I hear your frustration and very interested to see the responses you get about your situation maybe we can vent about it together....lol.....Good luck with getting some answers darl.

Thanks Clairesmummy. Sucks to be going through this, and having no idea what it is huh!!!!
    Okay.. so... it seems to have stopped being red... and I have very very stretchy CM... the CM is pinkish in colour now, not red...
    Anyone have any ideas?
    I dunno what to think at this stage. Obviously it is too early to be pregnant, but i've heard there is such thing as ovulation bleeding? No idea!
    Last edited by BRT8; September 27th, 2010 at 04:32 PM.

That's ok BRT8 I have been googling O bleeding and spotting nearly all day, luckily it's to wet for me to do any outside work with our horses so have a great excuse to be inside for the next few days or more if it keeps raining here.....lol....but I will eventually go stir crazy being inside.....lol. I'm going to my DR on CD19 for BT to see why we are having so much trouble with TTC, we have been trying now for just over 2years and have had 1 MC and 1 BFP only to turn into a BFN a few days later. So I will be asking about the spotting mid cycle when I see her on Tuesday.

Good luck at the doctors. I hope you get your BFP!!

Does anyone have any experience with this??

The bleeding definately seems to have stopped, and have a pinkish very stretchy discharge?

No-one has any experience in this?
    Hopefully someone does, otherwise I will just have to wait it out and see what happens!