Thread: Mild cramping and pain around time of ovulation?

Aussie_Chik Guest

Default Mild cramping and pain around time of ovulation?

Does anyone else experience this? It has been happening to me the past 2 cycles. We haven't conceived even though we BD during this time, I wonder whether it might just be an indicator of ovulation or could it be a sign of other problems?

not sure aussie maybe you should have a chat to your GP.......worth a try. sorry i couldnt help.

goldilocks Guest

Hi Aussie-Chik :smt039

I've been getting ovulation pains on and off all day today (CD14) so I was interested to see your question.

From what I've read, it's completely normal. You will feel pain on the left or right side, depending on which ovary is releasing an egg (mine has been on the left today ) and it can last for anything up to 48 hours.

For me, all it feels like is mild cramping. If it's very painful or lasts for more than three days, it might be worth seeing your GP about.

HTH!

GL :flower:

Aussie_Chik Guest

I meant to mention that it's not actually on one side or the other. I think it's more in my unterus. Not really like AF cramping, a duller more constant sensation than that.

goldilocks Guest

How long does it last? If you're having the pains around ovulation time, then there's a good chance that that's all it is. Everyone will experience pain/cramping differently.

If you're still worried about it, go and see your doctor and I'm sure they'll be able to put your mind at ease.

GL