Thread: This mini pill thing

Default This mini pill thing

Perhaps its the after effects of taking the mini-pill but I have been off it since early Decemeber 06 and haven't had an AF or anything. Not even the usual signs that means its on its way. Nothing. NOTHING.

So can anyone tell me what may be going on? I am TTC, I thought I'd have some sort of something by now, but nothing. Perhaps I'm being too quick.

Sharon - is it worth doing a HPT? You never know your luck!

Sharon,

Once you stop taking the pill, it is out of your system within a matter of days. How long were you on it? Were your cycles fairly regular beforehand?

Regards,

Mel

Edited to add: As Kellie pointed out, being pg is also a distinct possibility!

I have tested twice this month, both turned up a negative. My cycles were pretty regular. I had gone off it once before (due to the fact I had run out of pills and missed about four days) and my AF returrned on the fifth day after I missed the first one and continued for about 12 days that was in September I think.
    I might get a HPT today.

When i came off the minipill it took 2-3 months before it came back. And i had no cramps or any feelings leading up to it coming either, which i normaly do.

I was still bf though, so that might have had something to do with it ?

Good luck.

I didn't think of BF. Faith still has a morning and night feed.

Shaz,

Good idea to test again and if still negative, it might be worth a visit to the doc, just in case.

Good luck.

Mel

Yeah, I hope all goes well. I dont know what its doing. I have been feeling a bit weird, but I've had thoughts that I was preg before but it turned out to be nothing. See how its pans out then.