Thread: Mucus in 2nd week of TWW

Eurogirl Guest

Default Mucus in 2nd week of TWW

Does anyone know what could be the cause of a creamy like mucus during the 2nd week of the TWW. Could I be ovulating again or is this just the norm for the monthly cycle or perhaps a sign of conception? (ok very wishful thinking).

Hi Eurogirl,
    I could have written the same question. I thought I ovulated 10 days ago, then 3 days ago I noticed a heavy cm and was so disapointed cos I thought I had miscalculated when I was meant to ovulate. But I snuck in a HPT today and got a very faint line, so I will test again in the morning. Hopefully it is a sign of conception - I'll let you know how I go Good Luck to you!

Eurogirl Guest

Thank you bailey99,

That's very exciting for you- my fingers are crossed. I look forward to hearing from you!

Oh also meant to say that when I complained to some of the girls in my TTC thread that I thought that I had miscalculated my ovulation date, they did say that increased CM can be a sign of pregnancy, so good luck to you too!

I also experienced this in my last TWW's but it came to nothing. The ladies who end up getting BFP's usually say they have HEAPS of creamy CM!! I wouldnt say I got heaps but definitely a lot more than usual.

Good luck!