Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is my mind messing with me???

Default Is my mind messing with me???

Hi everyone,
    Well I am in the TWW and I think my mind and body are messing me. For the last two days I've had really bad nausea all day and have felt like crap. Surely I can't be experiencing m/s as i'm only 8DPO?!?!? I never had a single minute of m/s with Livvy so I don't know if it is m/s or i'm just feeling crappy. My temp also had another huge temp jump today.
    So can you experience m/s so soon, even before a BFP or is my mind and body messing with me??
    TIA everyone,
    Dan.

I was vomiting already with DS at 7dpo.....good luck!!!!!!!

Looking good Dan :goodluck2:

Good luck Nursedan My nan got m/s within days of conceiving, so it could be a good sign

I'm wondering whether my mind is playing games with me as well. The past 4 or 5 days I've been having mild uterine cramps, mildly sore boobs, much more frequent bowel movements and I've been really easily agitated. Also friday night I had a dream that I did a HPT and got a really strong BFP. So atm I'm wondering whether my mind (and body) are playing tricks too or whether there is good news for me on the way. I am currently 13 dpo. Been getting BFN's but got a faint BFP with Charli on 14 dpo so will see what tomorrow brings.

babydust to us!

good luck and its prob not in ur head....

Sweety I'm sure its not in ur head and its either a nasty bug or a lovely BFP! Fingers crossed its the latter!!!!!

I'm also in my TWW!! It's killing me! However, since last night I've had period type pains and just this afternoon been feeling a bit nauseous and I'm starting to think it's all in my head (I think mainly because I don't want to get my hopes up and also "make" myself feel symptoms)... I'm not exactly sure when I o'd though as I'm still BF and the maybe baby showed only light ferning but was showing Mon - Thurs then nothing so I don't know... also this was only 4 days post end of AF - maybe I'm an early o person. I hope that you get a BFP Dan and charli'smumma!! Maybe we'll all have bubs together... power and baby dust to the 3 muskateers...lol.

I have everything crossed for a BFP for Charli'smumma and Ozziehoffie.

Quote Originally Posted by charli'smumma View Post
    I'm wondering whether my mind is playing games with me as well. The past 4 or 5 days I've been having mild uterine cramps, mildly sore boobs, much more frequent bowel movements and I've been really easily agitated.
    OMG i could have written that!!! so confusing!!
    fingers crossed for all of us!!
    Last edited by Olive; June 1st, 2008 at 06:23 PM.

Oh Wow Dan, Charli'sMumma, OzzieHoffy & AJP - Babydust to all of you, hope you've caught your eggies and hopw to be seeing some announcements soon!!

fingers crossed for BFP.

This time round at 6DPO I was feeling abit off and still feeling abit off at 8DPO so I tested and got my BFP!!!

Best of luck!

Fingers crossed for BFP's all round! I'm only 4 1/2 weeks and have been sick a couple of times already and had a bit of nausea aswell. I couldn't believe it myself as with ds i was at least 6 weeks from memory that I started to feel like [email protected]! I keep telling myself maybe the ms is going to come early and leave early for this pregnancy!!!

Good luck

I done a hpt at 10dpo because I was already feeling so sick and got a BFP!! So good luck babe!!!

Good luck everyone & Nurse Dan.
    Just an update I got AF today so my mind obviously was playing tricks on me . Not to worry, there's always next month.

Oh damn!

Babydust to you for next time!

What a big fat bumma charli'smumma!!!

DTD again last night (pmsl) just in case it's been O pain (someone mentioned that in another thread)... mind you I think it's different from my normal O pain and all ferning has gone for now with the maybe baby...... I'm sooooo over the TWW already!! I think it should be renamed TWT for Two Week TORTURE!! I can test Thurs/Fri to see if I get an early BFP but I think last time I did that it was neg and I was a bit down until I tested again a few days later and got positive... so funny thing is AF is due Friday 13th....lol. Maybe lucky??

Quote Originally Posted by Ozziehoffy View Post
    so funny thing is AF is due Friday 13th....lol. Maybe lucky??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast