Thread: Nausia during 2WW- AM I IMAGINING?

Wink Nausia during 2WW- AM I IMAGINING?

Hi everyone!

I just have a little question ....and I know it has probably been spoken about a lot before but I was just interested in what people had to say
    I am currently 10 DPO and during the last week have been feeling very normal but suddenly today I had waves of nausea (only about 2-3 times over the afternoon) and felt very hot..I am not otherwise unwell and at the moment I feel pretty fine..Anyway, what I am wondering is that is it really possible that if you are pregnant (not saying I am!) and it is during the 2WW that you may be nauseated??? I mean HCG levels are very minimal at this stage so could it really have an effect on you or am I imagining things!!

(I am currently on first cycle after MC- long cycle) I dont think I felt sick this early with my previous pregnancy (MC).....

Thanks guys...

Lee.

Last edited by StrawberryMumma; September 14th, 2006 at 07:19 PM.

Hi Lee - i didn't get the nausea until 6 weeks ....and unfortunately it stayed for 4-5months But i definately had the hot flushes and got lightheaded too. Really hoping u'll get a in the next few days - let us know how u go!

perthmum Guest

With my first pregnancy my first symptom was running to the toilet..........(won't give you tmi!), very early on, before my period was even due. However this month I seriously got my hopes up because I started feeling sick. Nope, bfn and then AF so it must have been my imagination!! I hope it is not your imagination and you get a BFP soon, good luck!!

I had M/S before AF was due with DD#2. I was only 3.5wks pg when I had the bloods to confirm. I recognised my pgcy by m/s so DEFINITELY possible to have \m/s as soon as u fall pg!

Hello, I agree with all the others, I too had m/s at least 5-6 days before AF was due. I thought it was a tummy bug but a wisewoman I know spotted the signs in me before I was even aware... Good luck!
    :-)

Thanks guys for the replys!..very interesting....:-)

Still having waves of feeling queasy...then yesterday I tested and got a very faint line..very faint!..then today I tested and got a darker line but I think it appeared after the 5 mins were up (I went away and couldn't check it until a bit later) so does that count or not??!!! I don't want to get all excited over nothing!...my hubby says why are you testing everyday?? Just wait a week or 2????...........he just doesn't get it at all does he!! a week or 2?!! Yeh right! I would die! :-)

Anyway let me know what you think..

Lee xox

Hi Lee, just keep on testing every day with FMU! At 11DPO you'll be getting close, so keep us posted!

A week or two???? Men just don't get it do they?!! I would die waiting too!

Oh Lee that sounds very promising!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep testing each morn with FMU - men huh! No idea! How exciting - i'll keep everything crossed for u

Thanks iluvella and sezjm!
    Only time will tell...

Will let you know.

Lee.

Lee, a positive will not fade, where as an evap line (false positive) will disappear so if it is still there, I'd say you've got urself a positive girl!! Congratulations!!!!

Sammi Jane Guest

Hi Lee,

What happened??? I hope you got your BFP!!

I'm 10 DPO and deciding whether to test tomorrow or not. I've got cramps but I can't decide whether they're the same as AF coming or different... they seem like sharp, pulling pains, I've got headaches and feel tired... but who knows. I want it so bad I may imagine anything...

Your +HPT would be an inspiration if it's happened. I hope you've got good news.

Is it really true that early pregnancy signs are similar to AF coming???

Hello there! Sorry to not get back earlier, been a bit busy with work...

Guess what?????!!!! I'm getting BFPs!!! (have tested a few times you see Not as dark as the control line yet, but each day it looks a little better!! I'm now about 14 DPO... still getting the occassional queasiness..and starting to get little 'niggling' feelings in my lower abdomen but nothing to really worry me about...I guess my little munchkin is just trying to get itself nice and snug ...fingers and toes crossed this will be a successful pregnancy, but only time will tell!! Got to stay positive..

Thanks guys..

(I'm still having trouble believing it, in fact I still don't believe it really)

Love Lee

I forgot to say...all the best samrus...I really hope you get your BFP too!! let me know how you go :-)

Lee.

Congratulations lee - I was about to post to say yes nausea happened to me very early on and I passed out at about 3DPO so something was definitely going on with me. But hey you already know all this with your BFP - congratulations - wishing you a H&H pregnancy.
    T.

How exciting for you Lee, and fingers crossed for you samrus.

Sammi Jane Guest

Thanks guys. I POAS this morning and got a BFN so I'm feeling a bit sad today. I guess as they say you're not out till AF arrives, but I don't feel positive about it. I've got weird cramps today, on one side that feel like a pinched nerve or something. It's strange. But, I'm going to resist temptation and not test again till AF is overdue, if that happens! I don't want to see another BFN... I'd rather see AF.

Congats again Lee, I'm very happy for you. All the best.

wishing&hoping Guest

Default Congratulations

You have become the envy of everyone on this thread!

I wish you the best health and happiness during this pregnancy, make sure you keep us posted on how everything goes!!!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!!

Lots of love everyone still TTC - we will get there!

Thankyou for the kind congrats! I hope you all get great results too this month or next I know It's so hard when you don't get the answer you are looking for each month.. but I hope everyone have some little buns cooking away very soon......

Love Lee