Thread: nearly ready to start!

Default nearly ready to start!

only have 3 months until we are gonna start trying again! i am getting so excitied but also nervous! a girl at work is heavily pregnant at the moment and it is making me remember that stage of pregnancy, how uncomfortable it is, sleeping issues, bladder issues etc not to mention pain of birth and possible tearing etc! LOL oh and then sleepless nights, chaos around the house hehe i guess i am a worrier by nature :-) i am excited though, its funny how what we want to put ourseves through all that again! hope it doesnt take long this time around!

Good luck Hollo,
    This is my first time TTC and I am looking forward to the journey, I just pray that we dont have to wait too long either. we were meant to start after 2 natural cycles after the pill. This is my second cycle and I couldn't wait, so I thought I would try this month, just to test the waters. But i dont think its worked as i feel a bit crampy, the same sort of crampy when I know AF is on its way. But i keep praying that I am just imagining this cramping.

Are you taking Blackmores Pre Conception Gold and folate? Its good stuff!

no not yet. i was taking blackmore pregnancy and breastfeeding last time while i was trying and kept it up throughout pregnancy and about 9ish months of breastfeeding. i am just taking a multi at the moment cause we havent actually started yet. i dont want to get your hopes up either, but when i got pregnant last time it took 3 months after finishing the pill and i got the AF crampy feeling while i was pregnant and for months on and off into pregnancy too! i kept thinking i was gonna get my period cause it is the crampy feeling you get a few days before you actually get it. but apparantly that can be a normal feeling during the early stages of pregnancy. (well i am not talking about the painful AF cramps just that feeling you get) GOOD LUCK! and let us all know how you go!

The Black mores Pre Conception Gold is meant to be taken at least 3 months before TTC to be most effective anyway. Its full of minerals etc that help a healthy reproductive system, so its supports healthy ovulation and PMS etc. I would consider taking it now and then you know your prepared for when you do TTC.

As for the crampy feeling, it only seems to occur as the afternoon and evening approach. I am fine in the mornings. I am trying to not think about it, but its SOOO HARD NOT TOO!

You know the HPT's that say you can test up to 5 days before your AF is due, do you think that its accurate?

If the HPT's come up with a +ve result, then it is fairly certain. You are more likely to get a false negative that a fase positive. I did a test 6 days Before AF was due, Nothing.. But I knew there was something different, so did another 4 days Before AF was due. The thing almost went positive just by waving it around. It went positive straight away. So they definatly work. we just have to be a little bit patient, not easy but if it is positive then you've for about 36 weeks to wait anyway so what's another 4 days. ( PS. this is much easier to say than to da. )
    Mel

Thats cool, going by your testing 4 days prior to AF, I have put in my calender to test next Saturday and see what happens...Cross fingers toes and anything else that can be crossed. Yep the waiting is so hard. But i have to say I would think that it would be the first 12 weeks that will be the hardest. Just praying every day that the baby sticks

I've got everything crossed for you. Let us know how it goes..