Thread: Need help with an icky question

Default Need help with an icky question

Ok, hubby and i have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months. We already have a 5 year old. I didnt think it would take this long for us to get pregnant. And now for the last month, ve noticed, im not sure if its all the time or just some of the time, but after hubby and i have had sex, i bleed a little. Its only light spotting. And now just the last couple of days, after ive been to the toilet for a bowel movement, ive also notcied a bit of spotting coming out, not from my rear end, through the front, and i think its because of the pressure from pushing. Has this happened to anyone else? I am really freaking out and of course thinking the worst. I am going to see my dr in a few days, but was just wondering if anyone else had had this before. Thanks ladies

Chrissy

PS Sorry if theres TMI

Hi Crissy. I sometimes get what looks like spotting but usually it's just a graze (sorry TMI!). Have you had a pap smear lately? Wishing you all the best, it's good to see you're going to the dr. Best of luck.

Suz, thanks for the fast reply. No my pap smear was due last september, but i was putting it off because i thought i would get pregnant quite quickly and i know they always do one at your first hospital appt, so i am planning on getting that done at the doctors when i go too Even hough we all hate them, they must be done, haha.

Do you think though, that if it was a graze, it would have been happening for a month? It doesnt hurt at all either, so its kinda weird.

Chrissy

hhmm I'm not sure - my graze is like a recurring one - every time we 'practice' BD I seem to get it. A pap smear should sort it out, and you'll get your results within 2-3 days. I'm sure everything will be fine

Thanks heaps Suz, youve made me feel a lot better than i did before

Chrissy