Thread: need some advice? Got NO idea whats going on with ym body!!

Am i preggers?? Guest

Default need some advice? Got NO idea whats going on with ym body!!

Hi!
    Im new, and im looking for some advice about becoming pregant!
    I dont really understand all the technical side of things, as in when im ovualting etc etc...

My question is, my last period finished 16 days ago, and did the deed 14 days ago. About 5 days after having sex, i starting feeling a bit weird, was really moody and was having slight cramps. Im now suffering from Nausea and fatigue and food cravings but am unsure if its too early to now if i am preggers or if something else is going on! Oh im also on the pill, which has made these feelings even more confusing!!
    Can anyone give me some advice or words of wisdom in what the hell is going on to me!!
    Sorry for this being long, i just need answers and have no one to ask!!

Thanks

Have you taken a home pregnancy test?

Tho i think doing the deed only 2 days after your period finished might be a bit too soon to catch the egg.

Let us know how you go!

Hi and welcome to BB! My first advise would be stop taking the pill just incase you are pregnant... When you say your last period was 16 days ago, what do you mean by that? Cause to me if sounds like you stopped bleeding 16days ago and then 2 days after you DTD (done the deed). If you have a 28 day cycle, then ovulation should occur around CD 14.. so that would mean theres about a week inbetween bleeding and when you are in your fertile window.

I would also suggest just doing a home preg test just to be sure! When is your next period meant to be?

Am i preggers?? Guest

Hi! im waiting on result from the Dr which should take a few days, unfortunaltey wasnt very helpful in telling me if there was a chance, they just did the test.
    Yes i do mean 16 days since my last bleed. my next period is due in about 2 weeks, havent got the calander here in front of me to work it out. I guess it could just be stress but as i dont have really any understanding on convieving im just curious to what my body is doing!!

*phew* my brain sometimes fails me with understanding some simple stuff!

I would say if your next period is due in 2wks time then it is unlikely you will be pregnant now. Would be interesting to know what your body is doing tho! unless you might have gotten preg the cycle before and now are starting to get symptoms. What was your last period like? Same as always?

Am i preggers?? Guest

unfortunatley my periods have been a little all over the shot! used to be hardly anything and now they are a bit heavier than usual just shorter? Is it possible to have a period after you have fallen pregs?? im not really ready for a baby so kinda hoping for a negative result, Maybe my body is reacting to the pill??

yeh it is possible to have a period and still be preg. It doesnt happen to everyone but it hs happened to some ladies.

How long have you been on the pill for?

Am i preggers?? Guest

i have been on the pill for about 6 years, but have had to change it several times as the others where making me feel terrible. This one seems to be ok!

Were the other pills making you feel like you are now? Maybe your body is not liking this pill anymore and making you feel like you could be pg. What sort of tests did the doc do, just a blood test or a home preg test as well?

Am i preggers?? Guest

This is different. With the other pills, i was bleeding when i wasnt suppose too and got very depressed. This im feeling crampy, headaches, nausua, tired all the time and even ppl have noticed a change in me! lol thats why i chose to go to the drs! The doc only did the blood test as it would be too early to detect on a HPT. The are also doing a whole blood count to see if there is anything else causing these symptons! Why are our bodies so complex?? oh its annoying!!!

Bodies are very annoying!!! When I first started on the pill I had a few problems where I would have my period and then two weeks later, get it again. Got the next stronger pill, same problem. So doc chucked me on the higher pill, put me on some hormone pills cause apparently my ovaries werent communicating properly with my uterus or brain?! Dont remember what he said but it sorted it out.

It probably would be too early to do a HPT on this cycle but not if you got pg on your period before.. I would buy a HPT just to be sure!! If it is negative, then wait until you get your test results back.

Am i preggers?? Guest

thanks for your help! wil find out in due course!!