Thread: Need your wisdom Please! :)

Default Need your wisdom Please! :)

Hey there,

on CD 10, i got a line, not a +ve, but a line next to the test line, yesterday (CD 11) NOTHING!! No line what so ever!!

Today CD12 I done another test, -ve too! I usually O on CD 12 or had some sort of line on CD11 and a +ve on CD11/12/13 ...

Does anyone know why this is? I've been googling ( I know) and some ppl are saying this happened to them before they knew they were preggers ... But I dont think this is the case ...

Any wisdom would most definately be appreciated!

Hi. Sorry to hear your a bit stressed. First up try to relax a bit! I know it's really hard - trying to fall pregnant is one of the most stressful times of life! And when the little bundle of joy arrives! Lol. Maybe the +tve reading you got was a true +tve and the -tve's were false -tve's??? But then agin it could have just been an untimely evaporate line. Sorry to put a negative spin on it but I would hate for you to convince yourself that you were preg and then get your hopes smashed. I did that a few months ago and it ended really bad and I got very very upset and depressed, I had bad PND with DS too and still suffer a bit from it occasionally so I had to snap myself out of it and give myself a reality slap as Its not all about me anymore my DS is my main priority and I lost sight of that when he was first born and will never loose sight of it again.....sorry enough about me, this is about you! So try to be relaxed and happy and enjoy the experience!!! Sensor you my virtual baby vibes and love. Take care. Xxx

Thanks nat. I know im not preggers google can be a useful tool SOMETIMES we are up to cd 14 today and still havent had a pos.

I hope everything is ok with my eggies! Lol
    In the meantime all ican do is keep testing

Thanks for posting